AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the JB forum is a lot better now than it used to be. never seen so much help and info given out.
pimp.gif

all the hypebeast are almost gone too.
smile.gif

TRUTH. But lets just wait until the concords drop...XI's always re-awaken the sleeping hypebeast.
It seems like a majority of people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia, which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
This colorway is plain, to the naked, hypebeast eye...and I'm glad everyone who really really really really wanted a pair, got theirs, even multiples, and it didn't go to undeserving morons.  Gotta thank the foams for taking hypebeasts' attention off Jordans.
TRUTH. the foams are ugly to me, i dont see the big deal with them. they are too bulky for my taste.
we should make a group for the 25+ year old jordan heads to help each other out regarding releases... figuring we were the demographic who actually had these/wanted these in elementary and middle school 
nerd.gif
1. Foams are great. But to each his/her/hypebeast own.
2. Ummm... I'm 24 and I vividly remember "beasting" to get these when I saw them in the Playoff's. My brother let me wear his OG's. I just threw them away not too long ago. So 25+ is not a good demographic.
so is 24+ plus a good demographic?
wzamNytXvhkdj4z8NW0Z2r6Ko1_250.gif

YUP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I seriously love using that gif 
laugh.gif

I know what you mean though, I guess age # doesn't matter... it would just be nice to have a solid group of MATURE nt'ers with legit jobs and references that I could rely on for releases, and I would do the same for them (figuring we all have to much responsibilities in life rather than camping out over night for a pair of god damn shoes)

It looks like everyone who wanted a pair got 'em and a lot of people were even able to double up. I like the way everyone seems to be helping out too.

This is the way this forum is supposed to be instead of everyone bickering about who's a hypebeast, who's a newb and who's got the most heat.

2011 seems to be a great year for OG colorways...some serious kicks are dropping this year!!

It seems like all the bickering/flaming etc. has moved from the Jordan forum to the Lebron/Kobe forums... which I am really happy about.  Seems like the Jordan forum is left with the "mature" NTers who are copping for the nostalgia of the shoe since the limited/hypebeast phase seems to have surpassed Jordan Brand with the recent releases being more available to the public 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the JB forum is a lot better now than it used to be. never seen so much help and info given out.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

TRUTH. But lets just wait until the concords drop...XI's always re-awaken the sleeping hypebeast.
It seems like a majority of people are copping playoff-allstars purely off nostalgia, which is SUPER refreshing to see.  I swore up and down NT turned into a hypebeast's/reseller's wet dream but this thread has made me think twice.
This colorway is plain, to the naked, hypebeast eye...and I'm glad everyone who really really really really wanted a pair, got theirs, even multiples, and it didn't go to undeserving morons.  Gotta thank the foams for taking hypebeasts' attention off Jordans.
TRUTH. the foams are ugly to me, i dont see the big deal with them. they are too bulky for my taste.
we should make a group for the 25+ year old jordan heads to help each other out regarding releases... figuring we were the demographic who actually had these/wanted these in elementary and middle school 
nerd.gif
2. Ummm... I'm 24 and I vividly remember "beasting" to get these when I saw them in the Playoff's. My brother let me wear his OG's. I just threw them away not too long ago. So 25+ is not a good demographic.
wzamNytXvhkdj4z8NW0Z2r6Ko1_250.gif

YUP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know what you mean though, I guess age # doesn't matter... it would just be nice to have a solid group of MATURE nt'ers with legit jobs and references that I could rely on for releases, and I would do the same for them (figuring we all have to much responsibilities in life rather than camping out over night for a pair of god damn shoes)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
YUP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

+2

But for the most part, alot of us are. I had been lurking for over 8 years before I joined. Most people give insightful info. Other's are in it for the LULZ, being cornballs, and E-FAME. I girl never gave me any (_i_) for being E-Famous. 
laugh.gif
But back to the topic. Anyone else shoes look small? I mean I bought an 8.5 and they look like a size 5. I even questioned the sales dude if he tried to hit me with the okey doke until I looked at the tag. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
YUP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

+2

But for the most part, alot of us are. I had been lurking for over 8 years before I joined. Most people give insightful info. Other's are in it for the LULZ, being cornballs, and E-FAME. I girl never gave me any (_i_) for being E-Famous. 
laugh.gif
But back to the topic. Anyone else shoes look small? I mean I bought an 8.5 and they look like a size 5. I even questioned the sales dude if he tried to hit me with the okey doke until I looked at the tag. 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Went to the mall today, I didn't think I would find my size (12) but to my surprise I found them
pimp.gif
This is the way it should be. And my pair is perfect
pimp.gif
. Now JB really needs to release the black/reds.
yes they do, w/3M of course 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Went to the mall today, I didn't think I would find my size (12) but to my surprise I found them
pimp.gif
This is the way it should be. And my pair is perfect
pimp.gif
. Now JB really needs to release the black/reds.
yes they do, w/3M of course 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

whoa...i like these all stars like da next guy, but lets not act like da penny foamposite one's weren't housing every and any kicks in 1997..da XII's took a major back seat to

those...and a pair of foamposites will outlast MOST jordans in long term basketball usage as far as durability is concerned.
i think they are ugly. so all that bull you just wrote is irrelevant.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

whoa...i like these all stars like da next guy, but lets not act like da penny foamposite one's weren't housing every and any kicks in 1997..da XII's took a major back seat to

those...and a pair of foamposites will outlast MOST jordans in long term basketball usage as far as durability is concerned.

Kinda wishin I coulda nabbed my size, the more I look at the one I'm offin...I can live w/out these but if I'da got my size, I wouldn't part ways withem. The pair I got (2 szs too small) is makin room for some XI Black/True Red OGs so that knocks off one of my top 3 grail pair so that's awesome. I'm sure I'll come across some Playoff XIIIs in the near future to make up for not gettin my size on release day...someday. I think the '04 Black/Reds are comin home first tho...my fav colorway of the XIIIs, not yet owned.

Kinda wishin I coulda nabbed my size, the more I look at the one I'm offin...I can live w/out these but if I'da got my size, I wouldn't part ways withem. The pair I got (2 szs too small) is makin room for some XI Black/True Red OGs so that knocks off one of my top 3 grail pair so that's awesome. I'm sure I'll come across some Playoff XIIIs in the near future to make up for not gettin my size on release day...someday. I think the '04 Black/Reds are comin home first tho...my fav colorway of the XIIIs, not yet owned.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
I'm all for it.  Great suggestion.  New to NT but same as you & hopefully a lot of us, I've been mad for J's since gradeschool all the way into college.  Owned literally one pair in all 12 years of schoolin but could recount parts of my life based on Jordans: who owned'em growin up, what CW, what I was doin when I first saw'em & couldn't stop thinkin about them kicks.  I love retros & solid-made OGs for just that reason: I'm able to now own what I won't outgrow that my 'rents wouldn't afford me as I grew inches a year up until I was a senior.  The nostalgia of the Jordan brand, what he did in the shoes, what they mean to me along the way growin up...THAT's why I'm collectin now, makin up for lost time.

NT is currently Kickass with all the help I've gotten on here, quick responses, legit collectors, flames set to minimum output
pimp.gif
.  As much as I shoulda joined a long time ago, if puttin up w/the beasts and 1-uppers was a daily thing on NT, I'm kinda glad I (mostly) avoided all that.  I'm typin this as I'm wearin my fav J's for literally the last 20 years and remember who owned them in various colorways back when they dropped in '91... the VIs.
XIII - there I mentioned these kicks so this post almost fits here
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
I'm all for it.  Great suggestion.  New to NT but same as you & hopefully a lot of us, I've been mad for J's since gradeschool all the way into college.  Owned literally one pair in all 12 years of schoolin but could recount parts of my life based on Jordans: who owned'em growin up, what CW, what I was doin when I first saw'em & couldn't stop thinkin about them kicks.  I love retros & solid-made OGs for just that reason: I'm able to now own what I won't outgrow that my 'rents wouldn't afford me as I grew inches a year up until I was a senior.  The nostalgia of the Jordan brand, what he did in the shoes, what they mean to me along the way growin up...THAT's why I'm collectin now, makin up for lost time.

NT is currently Kickass with all the help I've gotten on here, quick responses, legit collectors, flames set to minimum output
pimp.gif
.  As much as I shoulda joined a long time ago, if puttin up w/the beasts and 1-uppers was a daily thing on NT, I'm kinda glad I (mostly) avoided all that.  I'm typin this as I'm wearin my fav J's for literally the last 20 years and remember who owned them in various colorways back when they dropped in '91... the VIs.
XIII - there I mentioned these kicks so this post almost fits here
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Foams are that diesel
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Foams are that diesel
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Was the testiness really needed?? everyone can't have the same tastes and dislikes like you do, as long as comments are within the topic parameters they are "relevant", Foams are a hot shoe whether you like it or not.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Was the testiness really needed?? everyone can't have the same tastes and dislikes like you do, as long as comments are within the topic parameters they are "relevant", Foams are a hot shoe whether you like it or not.

I received my shipment from Deadstockshoes on Friday. They didnt even send me a tracking number, even though I've asked them for one.... tsk tsk. On the brighter note, my collection of 13s is now complete.

I received my shipment from Deadstockshoes on Friday. They didnt even send me a tracking number, even though I've asked them for one.... tsk tsk. On the brighter note, my collection of 13s is now complete.

My NDC order shipped over nite last nite, now my OG's will stay on ice status forever... All i need now is some blk/reds, white/greys and OG Alts and my 13 collection is complete

Back
Top Bottom