AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

No doubt homie... That's risky, but not many peps wear a 15 so good luck! If it's gone, try calling the Niketowns 'cuz they can do phone orders for you...

Anyways, it's been rainy here in Hawaii, but I can't wait to UNDS these... These were my middle school 7th grade grails! Happy I doubled up...

No doubt homie... That's risky, but not many peps wear a 15 so good luck! If it's gone, try calling the Niketowns 'cuz they can do phone orders for you...

Anyways, it's been rainy here in Hawaii, but I can't wait to UNDS these... These were my middle school 7th grade grails! Happy I doubled up...

yeah I feel you, I had to get those cincy red griffeys because the playoff 13s were sold out in my mall in Tallahassee. hopefully i can grab a pair of playoffs this week if the 15 is still there, thanks for the info homie

yeah I feel you, I had to get those cincy red griffeys because the playoff 13s were sold out in my mall in Tallahassee. hopefully i can grab a pair of playoffs this week if the 15 is still there, thanks for the info homie

I got my order from Eastbay last Fri.

Yea I had the glue stain stuff, oh well. Didn't even look into it until all the talk about it here.

this is my first time ordering from Eastbay, when you mean "double box" does that mean the jordan box, put into another box? That's how I got it. or do you mean double boxing the actual jordan shoe box.. so goes Jordan box, BOX, then ANOTHER BOX?

Satisfied first purchase though.

Yea I had the glue stain stuff, oh well. Didn't even look into it until all the talk about it here.

this is my first time ordering from Eastbay, when you mean "double box" does that mean the jordan box, put into another box? That's how I got it. or do you mean double boxing the actual jordan shoe box.. so goes Jordan box, BOX, then ANOTHER BOX?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Double boxing is how you received it.

Eastbay is good for that, especially if you are a gold club member. The free 3 day shipping is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Double boxing is how you received it.

Eastbay is good for that, especially if you are a gold club member. The free 3 day shipping is
pimp.gif

Man all these Kobe releases kept me from getting the Flint restock. At least I got my Playoffs though. 

Man all these Kobe releases kept me from getting the Flint restock. At least I got my Playoffs though. 

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT ANYWHER THE FLINTS MIGHT STILL BE AVAILABLE BESIDES EBAY???......MISSED OUT ON THE RESTOCK AND THEY NO LONGER HAVE MY SIZE LEFT NDC....THANKS

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT ANYWHER THE FLINTS MIGHT STILL BE AVAILABLE BESIDES EBAY???......MISSED OUT ON THE RESTOCK AND THEY NO LONGER HAVE MY SIZE LEFT NDC....THANKS

Originally Posted by Pinero354

No doubt homie... We're here to help each other out... Hope you get yours!

Originally Posted by Pinero354

No doubt homie... We're here to help each other out... Hope you get yours!

Have any of you guys taken off the protective cover on the hologram? Just wondering, because I'm just going to keep mine on until it falls off.

Have any of you guys taken off the protective cover on the hologram? Just wondering, because I'm just going to keep mine on until it falls off.

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

pair i got from rmk didnt have d protecive cover.
ohwell.gif
   however, one from my finishline pair has one.. so i will leave it on aswell. same goes for white/red nd 05 flints.. oowiiee..

Back
Top Bottom