AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

First and last time using D's sporting goods because they sent me some girl's under armor kicks instead of my 13's.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I was told by a footaction employee that they could place orders for shoes two weeks after they have been released. So I walk into footaction this morning ready to have them place an order. The guy ask what size I need and I told him an 11. He said" Today is your lucky day, somebody returned a size 11". I took a look at the shoe and it had a small glue spec right above the pod, the rest of the shoe was clean. Coppped!!!

I was told by a footaction employee that they could place orders for shoes two weeks after they have been released. So I walk into footaction this morning ready to have them place an order. The guy ask what size I need and I told him an 11. He said" Today is your lucky day, somebody returned a size 11". I took a look at the shoe and it had a small glue spec right above the pod, the rest of the shoe was clean. Coppped!!!

Originally Posted by JFlick

Yea I was told the same but haven't ordered yet, I need to go nothing really every sells out down here but these did
30t6p3b.gif

Yea I was told the same but haven't ordered yet, I need to go nothing really every sells out down here but these did
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

30t6p3b.gif

If u really want a pair u should get on it fast, the guy told me that when they do those orders they sell out pretty fast.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

30t6p3b.gif

If u really want a pair u should get on it fast, the guy told me that when they do those orders they sell out pretty fast.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by bdis1986

First and last time using D's sporting goods because they sent me some girl's under armor kicks instead of my 13's.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif
. I knew something was up when I picked up the package and it felt like there was only 1 shoe inside. Now I know why they call it D*@#^'s sporting goods.

ac5y5l.jpg

mad.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif
. I knew something was up when I picked up the package and it felt like there was only 1 shoe inside. Now I know why they call it D*@#^'s sporting goods.

ac5y5l.jpg

eek.gif
l smokecity l wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif

ac5y5l.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
.....  I wish I could have seen ur facial expression when u opened that package, that would have ruined my day.

Atleast they got the colorway right
grin.gif

eek.gif
l smokecity l wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif

ac5y5l.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
.....  I wish I could have seen ur facial expression when u opened that package, that would have ruined my day.

Atleast they got the colorway right
grin.gif

My invoice is for the playoff 13's which pissed me off even more. At this point all I can do is laugh about it and I guess it wasn't meant to be. Congrats to everyone that actually received what they ordered.

Back
Top Bottom