AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

23isback has these for $315.
30t6p3b.gif
They're overpriced just like the other popular shoes they have. I think their CG's were close to $500. I would love to know who purchases from these guys.

30t6p3b.gif
They're overpriced just like the other popular shoes they have. I think their CG's were close to $500. I would love to know who purchases from these guys.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Freakin wow. This is my grail and I love it, but I love them even more on my feet. These are just sick. I wore them yesterday for the first time and I was impressed at how they didn't crease. Mind you I am a teacher so I am on my feet all day and I walk around alot. Comfortable too.

Did any if your students or colleagues ask about ur playoffs? Any student who know what they are/gives you a compliment should earn some extra credit. Cant wait to unds my pair. I'm happy w the tumbled leather cause it always seems to crease less than smooth leather. Hoping jb releases the low 13s toooo! On another note, this thread has run it's course.
Yeah some of the kids mentioned them but none of them really knew the history. They just know that they are some Jordan shoe. Only the coaches I work with noticed them. None of the regular teachers noticed.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Freakin wow. This is my grail and I love it, but I love them even more on my feet. These are just sick. I wore them yesterday for the first time and I was impressed at how they didn't crease. Mind you I am a teacher so I am on my feet all day and I walk around alot. Comfortable too.

Did any if your students or colleagues ask about ur playoffs? Any student who know what they are/gives you a compliment should earn some extra credit. Cant wait to unds my pair. I'm happy w the tumbled leather cause it always seems to crease less than smooth leather. Hoping jb releases the low 13s toooo! On another note, this thread has run it's course.
Yeah some of the kids mentioned them but none of them really knew the history. They just know that they are some Jordan shoe. Only the coaches I work with noticed them. None of the regular teachers noticed.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

30t6p3b.gif

Wow 300 that's crazy SMH.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

30t6p3b.gif

Wow 300 that's crazy SMH.

Shots out to The Employee store. They still had about 30 pairs. I copped me (13) my girl (9) my ace (10) and his kid (lil homie size) a pair. Man a good connect can go a long way.

Shots out to The Employee store. They still had about 30 pairs. I copped me (13) my girl (9) my ace (10) and his kid (lil homie size) a pair. Man a good connect can go a long way.

I know the year has just started but these Playoff XIII's are my favorite release thus far...even more so than the white cement III's.
pimp.gif

I know the year has just started but these Playoff XIII's are my favorite release thus far...even more so than the white cement III's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif

That's because Playoff 13's are grail status. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif

That's because Playoff 13's are grail status. 
pimp.gif

worn mine today and since I was moving some furniture around I took a pic of my 13s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 lace switches in there 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2 og playoffs
331onc9.jpg

worn mine today and since I was moving some furniture around I took a pic of my 13s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 lace switches in there 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2 og playoffs
331onc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom