AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by jordunk

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

The Footlocker on 34st. should have plenty of them. 

They only had a sz 11.5 left. I'm going to check the new HoH up today, they are supposed to have these and some cool greys.

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

They only had a sz 11.5 left. I'm going to check the new HoH up today, they are supposed to have these and some cool greys.
HOH still has cool greys?

HOH still has cool greys?

^^^ a new hoh is opening on 34 st and they are supposed to have the cool greys and a bunch oof other stuff

^^^ a new hoh is opening on 34 st and they are supposed to have the cool greys and a bunch oof other stuff

Just got back from the new 34th st HoH. I picked up two pairs of these. The cool greys are gone, dude said people were lined up all morning for them and the royal foams. Cats already in line there for the pewter's.

Just got back from the new 34th st HoH. I picked up two pairs of these. The cool greys are gone, dude said people were lined up all morning for them and the royal foams. Cats already in line there for the pewter's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by robdooks

How did I miss out on these shoes
mad.gif

they still around everywhere b..

This.  Log off  your computer.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Type X

Love all my XIII's but which they would have re-released the BRED xiii's vs the white/red BUT they gave me my Binxiii's and flints so I can't hate Jordan brand 100% hahh

did you mean WISH?

BTW the mods should just lock this thread up....just a bunch of useless bantering going on now.  the shoes dropped and its over with.  lock it up mods!

If you have an issue with all the banter, don't visit this thread.

mad.gif

This. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Type X

Love all my XIII's but which they would have re-released the BRED xiii's vs the white/red BUT they gave me my Binxiii's and flints so I can't hate Jordan brand 100% hahh

did you mean WISH?

BTW the mods should just lock this thread up....just a bunch of useless bantering going on now.  the shoes dropped and its over with.  lock it up mods!

If you have an issue with all the banter, don't visit this thread.

mad.gif

This. 

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Go back to ISS with that.

Only a clown could be too illiterate type "buys TWO pairs of shoes" when only ONE pair was bought. My original, harmless post was only 3 or 4 sentences long. I take it that's too much for you to handle?
I'm sorry for you. Actin so jealous over a pair of near Deadstock XIs for less than I paid for Playoff XIIIs that I bought knowing I could make major bank on. Paid $85, sold em for $230. Bank.
I'm done here. Lock it up, fine by me. A bunch a clowns smacktalkin behind a widdle keybode when they can't even read & would never have the sack to say any of this to my face.
NT - easy to hate at a moment's notice. Thanks for the welcome committee, all!

dudez catching feelingz

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Go back to ISS with that.

Only a clown could be too illiterate type "buys TWO pairs of shoes" when only ONE pair was bought. My original, harmless post was only 3 or 4 sentences long. I take it that's too much for you to handle?
I'm sorry for you. Actin so jealous over a pair of near Deadstock XIs for less than I paid for Playoff XIIIs that I bought knowing I could make major bank on. Paid $85, sold em for $230. Bank.
I'm done here. Lock it up, fine by me. A bunch a clowns smacktalkin behind a widdle keybode when they can't even read & would never have the sack to say any of this to my face.
NT - easy to hate at a moment's notice. Thanks for the welcome committee, all!

dudez catching feelingz

Does anyone know if Footaction, Footlocker and Finishline has there inventory systems separate or are they linked? By linked I mean with their respective online sites and store to store. These guys in store give you the run around when you try to order through there other stores and lie and say the don't have them. Someone please give me some knowledge on why this is so.

Does anyone know if Footaction, Footlocker and Finishline has there inventory systems separate or are they linked? By linked I mean with their respective online sites and store to store. These guys in store give you the run around when you try to order through there other stores and lie and say the don't have them. Someone please give me some knowledge on why this is so.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

To my knowledge, Footaction and Foot Locker use the same UPC numbers.  Champs has their own numbers for a lot of items.  The stuff that shows up on their websites is not (usually) coming from stores... it is coming from a warehouse.

Finishline is a different company, and not part of the 3 mentioned above.  Finishline online orders are fulfilled (or NOT fulfilled, in many cases) by actual stores most of the time (I believe they estimate their inventory on the website, and then if an order is placed, try to fulfill that order using the stores closest to you first).

Not sure what you mean by people giving you the "run around". It is pretty common knowledge that the "stock locate" feature is pretty sketchy at best (for big/sought after releases, like Jordan Retro's), because most stores that receive the order request don't want to fulfill it because they "lose" that sale... so they will make it as "no stock" and then you'll have to get a refund, which is a waste of time.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

To my knowledge, Footaction and Foot Locker use the same UPC numbers.  Champs has their own numbers for a lot of items.  The stuff that shows up on their websites is not (usually) coming from stores... it is coming from a warehouse.

Finishline is a different company, and not part of the 3 mentioned above.  Finishline online orders are fulfilled (or NOT fulfilled, in many cases) by actual stores most of the time (I believe they estimate their inventory on the website, and then if an order is placed, try to fulfill that order using the stores closest to you first).

Not sure what you mean by people giving you the "run around". It is pretty common knowledge that the "stock locate" feature is pretty sketchy at best (for big/sought after releases, like Jordan Retro's), because most stores that receive the order request don't want to fulfill it because they "lose" that sale... so they will make it as "no stock" and then you'll have to get a refund, which is a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom