AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I've never been a fan of trading brand new shoes for used shoes, no matter what the shoe is.

That's just me.

*shrug*

Interesting. What about when the new shoe is 2 sizes to small and your opportunity to buy a 15 year old pair of NDS OGs that just happens to be on your HG list AND your size is well within reach with $$ to spare if you sell the too-small new kicks? Would you then, knowing that getting 100% DS OGs would be out of the question or would you just buy a different HG shoe? Or replace the sold one w/same one in your size, etc.?
Thanks for actually answering the question. Much appreciated and far from "derailing a thread." Bunch a babies.
Thanks to my work PC eliminating my choices, this is free of RED font for the time being. You're welcome. Hmm...looks like HTML code still comes in handy though...good to know.

Yeah, I get what you are saying... 
Still, like I said, it doesn't matter what shoe it is.  I would use that brand new shoe plus add cash if it was for a brand new pair in return. 

There's a few shoes on my HG list, but part of it being a HG, would be picking up a brand new pair that no one has ever worn, making it your own.

But again, that's just me.  We are all different.  

I hear ya man. Makes sense to me, totally. Thanks for explaining. For me, my #1 HG I may never afford to own in complete & total DS condition & yet will still hafta spend more than I want to to get a slightly used pair. I considered the OG XIs as close as I'm ever gonna get to a DS pair for a steal and they cost me $60 Less than what I made on the new XIIIs (see more pics here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...0588188#reply-10588188). To me, they were a score but I get that some folks only want completely new kicks, all their own, fresh outta the box regardless of age, OG, etc. That ain't me as to date, I own 2 out of 3 of my top 3 HGs and both pair cost me (out of pocket) less than $100 for NDS cond. (no box tho) so I'm happy with the deals I've got.
I'm one to wear All my shoes too, HGs included, so while I baby em like most of us do they're not as sacred to me as they are to some. A shoe sitting in the box still with paper inside for years at a time just ain't my thing. So someone taking the depreciation off'em by tryin em on or wearin em a few times is fine by me.

I don't buy new cars either for a lot of the same reasons (love my 15 y/o ZJ "Blackbird"...jeepforum.com represent
smile.gif
) So many Js...just need more $$! Like you said, we humans come at it from different angles.
Thanks again, man and good luck scratchin off your HG pairs over time!

MJAllDay45: Tell that to NomadicSole or rayray3thousand. They’re the ones flaming on here, not me. I asked a question, my shoes that I own got flamed in response. I defended them without flaming anyone, offered a more thorough explanation and then had a group of dudes come to their defense when I didn’t do anything to OFFEND in the first place.
You got this all turn around the wrong direction if you think I’m gonna be the cause of lockin a thread simply cuz folks can’t read and answer a question or even just ignore my post and leave it be if they can’t offer anything more than flame. You yourself never even answered my question, which is all fine and well but don’t tell me to stop arguing when folks bust out flame throwers over font color or the quality of my kicks based on 2 pics. Shoot, man, you’re the only one on here who’s even attempted to swear saying “newbie *&$

MJAllDay45: Tell that to NomadicSole or rayray3thousand. They’re the ones flaming on here, not me. I asked a question, my shoes that I own got flamed in response. I defended them without flaming anyone, offered a more thorough explanation and then had a group of dudes come to their defense when I didn’t do anything to OFFEND in the first place.
You got this all turn around the wrong direction if you think I’m gonna be the cause of lockin a thread simply cuz folks can’t read and answer a question or even just ignore my post and leave it be if they can’t offer anything more than flame. You yourself never even answered my question, which is all fine and well but don’t tell me to stop arguing when folks bust out flame throwers over font color or the quality of my kicks based on 2 pics. Shoot, man, you’re the only one on here who’s even attempted to swear saying “newbie *&$

I dunno about everyone else...I'm not a fan of used kicks period. I don't know what kinda fungus you have or may have had,

nor am I interested in contracting it. I'll pass before I BUY some used kicks. You wouldn't buy used condoms, so why buy used shoes??

Anyways...I LOVE my playoff XIII's and I'm hoping to see some more XIII's this year!

I dunno about everyone else...I'm not a fan of used kicks period. I don't know what kinda fungus you have or may have had,

nor am I interested in contracting it. I'll pass before I BUY some used kicks. You wouldn't buy used condoms, so why buy used shoes??

Anyways...I LOVE my playoff XIII's and I'm hoping to see some more XIII's this year!

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Go back to ISS with that.

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Go back to ISS with that.

Back
Top Bottom