AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

on ebay..$200 plus. if you work i suspect you can find for less than $200. those and the 2010 anniv. 11's are the last 2 shoes i want from 2010 that I don't have, assuming the playoffs come in. if they DON'T ship me the playoffs...i'll still take a break from shoes for a few months (till the black cements).

Thanks for the response...I managed to find someone who would do $190 shipped for a DS pair size 11.5...Pretty decent deal IMO...

Posting the pics for my 9.5s i got in Brooklyn .. retail
tired.gif

they comfy
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^/ they had restocks recently at my footlocker/hoh in willowbrook mall in new jersey
ahIGHT! jersey reppin, i love it! thas my HOH too lol.... i think ima cop a 2nd pair cuz i cnt st0p rockin mines.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^/ they had restocks recently at my footlocker/hoh in willowbrook mall in new jersey
ahIGHT! jersey reppin, i love it! thas my HOH too lol.... i think ima cop a 2nd pair cuz i cnt st0p rockin mines.

my pair will be here on thursday. first 13. I need the flints as well. I would be interested in the OG color 13 or the Bred 13, but not a big deal to me after those first 2. Footlocker came through, they shipped. Just hope the box/shoes are flawless.

my pair will be here on thursday. first 13. I need the flints as well. I would be interested in the OG color 13 or the Bred 13, but not a big deal to me after those first 2. Footlocker came through, they shipped. Just hope the box/shoes are flawless.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

on ebay..$200 plus. if you work i suspect you can find for less than $200. those and the 2010 anniv. 11's are the last 2 shoes i want from 2010 that I don't have, assuming the playoffs come in. if they DON'T ship me the playoffs...i'll still take a break from shoes for a few months (till the black cements).

Thanks for the response...I managed to find someone who would do $190 shipped for a DS pair size 11.5...Pretty decent deal IMO...
$15 over retail is nothing. Retail in my area is $173.99 after tax.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

$15 over retail is nothing. Retail in my area is $173.99 after tax.

Ahh man. Slept on these for too long. Kinda figure I can still find them around NYC/NJ area for retail though.

Ahh man. Slept on these for too long. Kinda figure I can still find them around NYC/NJ area for retail though.

Back
Top Bottom