AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

3M is overrated and I have 05 Flints and still prefer the 10' Flints due to subtlety.

As for these Playoff XIII's: I've always liked XIII's in general, but recently fell more in love with them due to the Playoff retro colorway that just dropped. All the XIII's are dope IMO, but these playoffs are the best out of all of them...Flints are nice too, but black Jordans always go hard in the warmer months.
pimp.gif
Glad I copped the 3 pairs for retail when I did, cuz I don't wanna look for these later on down the road..wearing a pair as I type this as well.
grin.gif

These were definitely a must have. Glad I doubled up and grabbed a

pair for my lil man...These go soooo hard!!

Originally Posted by bulls90s

^Co-sign. They are the best 13s but still, I don't have a pair.
eyes.gif

I don't have a pair either even though I used to. Where do you suppose you would get a pair from?

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i still don't see why everyone loves the XIII's i still think they are the ugliest jordan 1-23's IMHO. HYPE!

BTW someone couldn't wait for it and had to snap pics in the passenger seat of their car? haa
Yea  the 15's , 18's 19's and 22's are better 
laugh.gif

LMAO! u buggin tho, 13s are the most comfortable jordans.

Originally Posted by punzit0

i still don't see why everyone loves the XIII's i still think they are the ugliest jordan 1-23's IMHO. HYPE!

BTW someone couldn't wait for it and had to snap pics in the passenger seat of their car? haa
laugh.gif

Easily. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 glockwork3, you're so silly
roll.gif

imho

I am REALLY kicking myself for not grabbing a pair of these. Oh well, you snooze you lose...and I most certainly did.

Originally Posted by punzit0

laugh.gif

XIIs are the most comfortable both for casual use as well as playing ball. XIIIs are still good, but I usually end up using mid and low XIIs...

I wasnt buying shoes when these came out...any site selling them besides ebay?

highly doubt it

i slept on these on release...i know--what was i thinking!?!

got my pair in the mail today from a fellow who hooked me up with an extra pair he picked up. (props!) they're so slick. love the black on black leather.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

roll.gif
you can add da II, IX, X, XIV, XVI, XVII, XX, XX3 as not being better either.

i saw a lil kid at the barber shop...his are DONE...

this is why IDK why broke parents buy their kids stuff like that they will only mess up....shoes haven't been out for 3 months yet? not just kids some grown people as well :smh:

My son kills his kicks as well but that doesn't stop me from buying him Jays.

Im also far from broke but that doesn't change the fact that they are expensive.

Back
Top Bottom