AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by hella handsome

My goodness...
I swear all I need JB to do is release the White/Black colorway and the Red/Black colorway along with these, and the white/red's releasing and I'm GOOD!

My favorite jordan and favorite sneaker of all time. I just need every colorway from when I was a kid. Also, the lowtop black/yellow's would be appreciated as well 
pimp.gif
THIS ..word for word

13's favorite jordan ..playoff 13's my holy grail
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Like I said on p.12, I actually prefer the all red sole
pimp.gif

Here's those comparison pics from Sneakernews.com ....they look pretty good in terms of the shape too.

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
These really are on point. only difference is the bottom and a little thinner padding inside the shoe. But these are a definite must.
pimp.gif
No, the yellow reflective part with the black jumpman in the outsole is different too!
the OG's had a deep yellow while the 2011 retros have the greenish yellow like on the OG white/blacks!!!

I know it because i still have my both OG in black/white-red and white/black-red.

so the real differences are actually two! But it is ok.

pimp.gif

Here's those comparison pics from Sneakernews.com ....they look pretty good in terms of the shape too.

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
These really are on point. only difference is the bottom and a little thinner padding inside the shoe. But these are a definite must.
pimp.gif
No, the yellow reflective part with the black jumpman in the outsole is different too!
the OG's had a deep yellow while the 2011 retros have the greenish yellow like on the OG white/blacks!!!

I know it because i still have my both OG in black/white-red and white/black-red.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pimp.gif

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
pimp.gif

other than that they're on point. glad they didnt decide to add or change anything. then again the material might be ##*# compared to the og's
pimp.gif
can anyone vouch for the material on the new ones?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pimp.gif

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
pimp.gif

other than that they're on point. glad they didnt decide to add or change anything. then again the material might be ##*# compared to the og's
pimp.gif
can anyone vouch for the material on the new ones?

wow...thats what im talking..see JB why can't all your releases look this good and be this close to the original as possible..2011 is looking promising..
kudos for this shoe...

wow...thats what im talking..see JB why can't all your releases look this good and be this close to the original as possible..2011 is looking promising..
kudos for this shoe...

lol @ all the heads in here talking about how great the quality is on these - its the same mold as the flints - altitudes - cdps - and white/red. Its just black so you folks are fooled easily. Its looks good but its still no better than the others.

"omg look at the leather!" lol just cause its pebbled doesnt mean its leather - pebbled plether. The toe still looks flat, the pods curve straight up instead of forward, short %$# tounge, smaller side panels, and the shape is just off.

Im not saving i dont like em i just think its funny how people are claiming this release to be so much better quality than the previous. Its still the same mold people LOL.

lol @ all the heads in here talking about how great the quality is on these - its the same mold as the flints - altitudes - cdps - and white/red. Its just black so you folks are fooled easily. Its looks good but its still no better than the others.

"omg look at the leather!" lol just cause its pebbled doesnt mean its leather - pebbled plether. The toe still looks flat, the pods curve straight up instead of forward, short %$# tounge, smaller side panels, and the shape is just off.

Im not saving i dont like em i just think its funny how people are claiming this release to be so much better quality than the previous. Its still the same mold people LOL.

after thinking about it, it's really just the fact that the shoe is all black

hides all imperfections, good enough for me tho

after thinking about it, it's really just the fact that the shoe is all black

hides all imperfections, good enough for me tho

I hope these come out February or March...I gotta cop these and the 3's. JB doesn't space out their releases as much as they used to unfortunately.

I hope these come out February or March...I gotta cop these and the 3's. JB doesn't space out their releases as much as they used to unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom