AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

84 pairs

im going to take one of those cliche sneakerhead pic with these all over my naked body
laugh.gif

ight dude

Sucks for all the people complainin bout all the money spent on releases... stuff is confirmed months in advance these days... I don't get it *shrugs*... its nothing like an all black pair of kicks, good leather.... im coppin the whole XIII line up

Sucks for all the people complainin bout all the money spent on releases... stuff is confirmed months in advance these days... I don't get it *shrugs*... its nothing like an all black pair of kicks, good leather.... im coppin the whole XIII line up

I don't understand why people complain about all these releases either.  I don't understand why anybody would waste money on something MJ didn't hoop in to begin with ?????  Maybe it's a generation thing......the retroes that are copies of OGs > retro + colorways !!!!!!!!!  Always and 4ever, amen.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I don't understand why people complain about all these releases either.  I don't understand why anybody would waste money on something MJ didn't hoop in to begin with ?????  Maybe it's a generation thing......the retroes that are copies of OGs > retro + colorways !!!!!!!!!  Always and 4ever, amen.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom