AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

ijapino

yo son, when you lay down da law...can you do it with more #swag? you're starting to come across like a bot
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

carry on though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sourkush

these are very unappealing the red almost looks pink

Maybe you need to adjust the contrast on your screen, because they are a very dark varsity red. If you're looking for something to nitpick on, try again...

Maybe you need to adjust the contrast on your screen, because they are a very dark varsity red. If you're looking for something to nitpick on, try again...

Can't wait to cop these!! (Pretty sure I'm gonna be copying and pasting this post a lot in the Jordan Forums this year......bank account permitting!! Hahaha)

Can't wait to cop these!! (Pretty sure I'm gonna be copying and pasting this post a lot in the Jordan Forums this year......bank account permitting!! Hahaha)

I do see what he me means by looking pink.
But I think that's only through computers not actually in person.
A must cop. For memory of being 9 yrs old and coping my 3rd pair of jordans

I do see what he me means by looking pink.
But I think that's only through computers not actually in person.
A must cop. For memory of being 9 yrs old and coping my 3rd pair of jordans

Originally Posted by BigTy23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

i retract my statement about the red looking pinkish , i just prefer the lime green attitudes over these 

i retract my statement about the red looking pinkish , i just prefer the lime green attitudes over these 

they do look pink in some angles, i just prefer the lime green attitudes over these 

they do look pink in some angles, i just prefer the lime green attitudes over these 

So you come in here with something to nitpick about, and turns out you rather have the most hyped up shoe in the history of Jordan Brand.  

Figures.

So you come in here with something to nitpick about, and turns out you rather have the most hyped up shoe in the history of Jordan Brand.  

Figures.

^ ya the mesh makes the altitudes wack... they should have added leather like the original altitudes

^ ya the mesh makes the altitudes wack... they should have added leather like the original altitudes

Back
Top Bottom