AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by technique24

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Gonna get these and ride off into the sunset ...

Probably until the Concords

laugh.gif
.....or until the True Blue III's

.....or until the Black & Cement III's

.....or until the (Insert any 1 of the 100 JB Retros coming out this year)
laugh.gif

Sad but true.
JB is DEEEEP in my wallet this year......I wonder if I could just set up "Auto-Withdrawal" and save me some hassle!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by technique24

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Gonna get these and ride off into the sunset ...

Probably until the Concords

laugh.gif
.....or until the True Blue III's

.....or until the Black & Cement III's

.....or until the (Insert any 1 of the 100 JB Retros coming out this year)
laugh.gif

Sad but true.
JB is DEEEEP in my wallet this year......I wonder if I could just set up "Auto-Withdrawal" and save me some hassle!
laugh.gif

Trying to get pics, but my boy has been wearing these for like 2 weeks straight now. Granted He's like me and takes care of his shoes, but even still, they still look phenomenal. even after 2 weeks, day 2 day wear and tear. Where's Mars Blackmon when you need him to hype a shoe?

Trying to get pics, but my boy has been wearing these for like 2 weeks straight now. Granted He's like me and takes care of his shoes, but even still, they still look phenomenal. even after 2 weeks, day 2 day wear and tear. Where's Mars Blackmon when you need him to hype a shoe?

Just got my 13s and I am really happy with them. 

You guys will not be disappointed.... But I bet you someone will complain about something on the shoe....
Here's a pic.....
394663233.jpg

You guys will not be disappointed.... But I bet you someone will complain about something on the shoe....
Here's a pic.....
394663233.jpg

Originally Posted by kob8

Here's a pic.....
394663233.jpg
^there's always somebody that will complain and still get multiples...those look sick...I'm thinking two for me...

Here's a pic.....
394663233.jpg
^there's always somebody that will complain and still get multiples...those look sick...I'm thinking two for me...

Here's a pic.....
how much did you pay for them?

Here's a pic.....
how much did you pay for them?

Back
Top Bottom