AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I'm not getting the White/Red anymore. These Playoffs XIIIs will be copped x 2. It's been way too long since I had these on my feet. If I can't get the Flints on Friday oh well.

I'm not getting the White/Red anymore. These Playoffs XIIIs will be copped x 2. It's been way too long since I had these on my feet. If I can't get the Flints on Friday oh well.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Are Lookin Good, Glad To See Alotta Dudes Satisfied With The Quality As Well... JB Hasnt Done Anything Stupid Lately... Surprizingly.
nerd.gif
   Ima Jus Wait Till These Go On Sale Tho... Too Much Heat To Throw These In The Budget.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Are Lookin Good, Glad To See Alotta Dudes Satisfied With The Quality As Well... JB Hasnt Done Anything Stupid Lately... Surprizingly.
nerd.gif
   Ima Jus Wait Till These Go On Sale Tho... Too Much Heat To Throw These In The Budget.

the quality looks AMAZING!!
eek.gif

2 pairs minimum..on the first day. Even though I have the OGs, these look the same quality wise.  I've had a strong attraction to this shoe since June 1998 when I tried to buy these as a graduation present but didnt have enough money (I was 20 or 30 dollars short
frown.gif
). My parents wouldnt give me the money I needed so I settled on the white/black/red Jumpman Pro Quicks. I made a vow I would have these someday.

I can't believe that was 13 years ago...

the quality looks AMAZING!!
eek.gif

2 pairs minimum..on the first day. Even though I have the OGs, these look the same quality wise.  I've had a strong attraction to this shoe since June 1998 when I tried to buy these as a graduation present but didnt have enough money (I was 20 or 30 dollars short
frown.gif
). My parents wouldnt give me the money I needed so I settled on the white/black/red Jumpman Pro Quicks. I made a vow I would have these someday.

I can't believe that was 13 years ago...

These are a must. I think I'd rather have these over Cool Greys. Matter of fact, I'd definitely rather have these over cool greys.

These are a must. I think I'd rather have these over Cool Greys. Matter of fact, I'd definitely rather have these over cool greys.

damn this will be the second time in 2011 i will b doubling up on a pair of shoes. These are my favorite J's of all time!!!

damn this will be the second time in 2011 i will b doubling up on a pair of shoes. These are my favorite J's of all time!!!

Back
Top Bottom