AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

will cop 3x.
Damn man... It's gonna be hectic.

Will reminisce and make love with these on.... While listening to that album The R. Disc 1, track 5... Goin' half on a baby.....

Godaym!!!!!!

Make it 5 pairs just for **** of it!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

will cop 3x.
Damn man... It's gonna be hectic.

Will reminisce and make love with these on.... While listening to that album The R. Disc 1, track 5... Goin' half on a baby.....

Godaym!!!!!!

Make it 5 pairs just for **** of it!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

397988-100zoom1.jpg

I believe this is the jacket that will match the playoff 13's. The red trim is a nice touch but I think a mostly black colorway would have been nicer.

397988-100zoom1.jpg

I believe this is the jacket that will match the playoff 13's. The red trim is a nice touch but I think a mostly black colorway would have been nicer.

These look right on point too.

Not that garbage, dumb look, shape.

Good Stuff JB.

You got me sucked in again... Jordans and Kobes.... Life is too good.

These look right on point too.

Not that garbage, dumb look, shape.

Good Stuff JB.

You got me sucked in again... Jordans and Kobes.... Life is too good.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That jacket is for the First colorway that dropped in the 13s.

Not necessarily, the shorts we got for the white and red 13s were black and red so it is a possibility.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That jacket is for the First colorway that dropped in the 13s.

Not necessarily, the shorts we got for the white and red 13s were black and red so it is a possibility.

Damn...i support quality like this...looks good in the pictures

I will be buying for sure

I saw the photo today on nicekicks and i thought it was an original pair....

JB didn't mess up a retro? WHAHAAAAAATTT??????????

Damn...i support quality like this...looks good in the pictures

I will be buying for sure

I saw the photo today on nicekicks and i thought it was an original pair....

JB didn't mess up a retro? WHAHAAAAAATTT??????????

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when I rock a white T, I like to tone it down with a pair of black based shoes, so that jacket would go well with these, IMO.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when I rock a white T, I like to tone it down with a pair of black based shoes, so that jacket would go well with these, IMO.

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011

Back
Top Bottom