AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

I know they closed it but the best spot to cop used to be hands down FTL in Rice Village cause NOBODY who frequented that store was a Jordan fan.  Such an easy cop.  Before I started w/ the Inc, my secret spots were Nordstrom and Oshmans.  I'm not sure if Nordstrom still sells J's but Sports Authority still does I believe.  Remember coppin the Blk/Red XIIIs for $99.99 3 months after RD at Oshmans
pimp.gif
  And if you want no hassle, you could always try Northwest Mall since most peeps in that area bypass it for the Galleria...
Yeah, to this day, I still think the Original DMP pack with the 11's and 6's changed the Houston scene. Cause I clearly remember back in '04 in December getting the Black/Red 13's with no hassle like at 2 pm at Memorial Mall.
And yeah, Northwest used to be my go to place, but then they started being extra shady with the tickets they gave at midnight, started giving them out at 6pm-8pm randomly. Oh well, we'll see.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

I know they closed it but the best spot to cop used to be hands down FTL in Rice Village cause NOBODY who frequented that store was a Jordan fan.  Such an easy cop.  Before I started w/ the Inc, my secret spots were Nordstrom and Oshmans.  I'm not sure if Nordstrom still sells J's but Sports Authority still does I believe.  Remember coppin the Blk/Red XIIIs for $99.99 3 months after RD at Oshmans
pimp.gif
  And if you want no hassle, you could always try Northwest Mall since most peeps in that area bypass it for the Galleria...
Yeah, to this day, I still think the Original DMP pack with the 11's and 6's changed the Houston scene. Cause I clearly remember back in '04 in December getting the Black/Red 13's with no hassle like at 2 pm at Memorial Mall.
And yeah, Northwest used to be my go to place, but then they started being extra shady with the tickets they gave at midnight, started giving them out at 6pm-8pm randomly. Oh well, we'll see.

I remember trying to convince my mom to get me a pair of these..after all those "absolutely not"s I will finally be able to get a pair on my own. I don't get how this release isn't a big deal. These shoes are a grail in my book.

I remember trying to convince my mom to get me a pair of these..after all those "absolutely not"s I will finally be able to get a pair on my own. I don't get how this release isn't a big deal. These shoes are a grail in my book.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Royal Foams down, 13's to go! Don't think I'll be copping anything else until December April
Thats my story. I'm skipping on March releases. I need a break to re-up on cash...

When I do, the Bordeuxs are mine in April.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Royal Foams down, 13's to go! Don't think I'll be copping anything else until December April
Thats my story. I'm skipping on March releases. I need a break to re-up on cash...

When I do, the Bordeuxs are mine in April.

I won't be able to copp the playoff 13's on RD. But I'll be copping them like 3 days after it  that's if  they still available. Are there any chances that these might still be available after they release? Cause if not than I can copp on kixclusive.com.

I won't be able to copp the playoff 13's on RD. But I'll be copping them like 3 days after it  that's if  they still available. Are there any chances that these might still be available after they release? Cause if not than I can copp on kixclusive.com.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

i wonder if these will be as abundant as the flint 13s

im sure the stock will be the same, if anything they prolly will be more available since its not a "holiday" release like black friday.  im hoping my spot has them by the tues after release cus ill be out of town, if not online cop

Originally Posted by kidstylez

i wonder if these will be as abundant as the flint 13s

im sure the stock will be the same, if anything they prolly will be more available since its not a "holiday" release like black friday.  im hoping my spot has them by the tues after release cus ill be out of town, if not online cop

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Should still be available, depends on where you live though of course.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Should still be available, depends on where you live though of course.

wasn't there a pair of XIIIs that looked like the playoffs, but had red on the bottom instead of white?? i remember seeing them somewhere....they should retro those.

Back
Top Bottom