AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by jretro23

los angeles area, you guys think these will still be available saturday afternoon?

Most def bro...when the flints released in November I accidentally got a pair around 2pm...and I wasn't even planning on getting them I just walked into a WSS store and they had them i asked for my size and surprisingly they had it..walked out a happy camper...funny story to this day...
was not planning on getting them but I couldn't say no to flints when I saw them in person, but I CANNOT say no to playoffs at all...

PLAYOFFS are just too sick 
pimp.gif
that's wsup. can't wait for these bad boys.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by jretro23

los angeles area, you guys think these will still be available saturday afternoon?

Most def bro...when the flints released in November I accidentally got a pair around 2pm...and I wasn't even planning on getting them I just walked into a WSS store and they had them i asked for my size and surprisingly they had it..walked out a happy camper...funny story to this day...
was not planning on getting them but I couldn't say no to flints when I saw them in person, but I CANNOT say no to playoffs at all...

PLAYOFFS are just too sick 
pimp.gif
that's wsup. can't wait for these bad boys.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Copped mines today for retail. I went half a size down. They fit good. I regret getting my white/red pair a 9.5. I went through like three different pairs before purchasing the right ones though. Most of them had horrible glue on the midsole/suede area. A little too noticeable. After digging through a couple of sz9's i found a well made pair. Make sure to check your pairs before purchasing. You'll see what I mean.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Copped mines today for retail. I went half a size down. They fit good. I regret getting my white/red pair a 9.5. I went through like three different pairs before purchasing the right ones though. Most of them had horrible glue on the midsole/suede area. A little too noticeable. After digging through a couple of sz9's i found a well made pair. Make sure to check your pairs before purchasing. You'll see what I mean.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I'm guessing these won't last past the weekend or can I hope got a next week pick up

it should be a easy cop. but nowadays...these thngs r unpredictable

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I'm guessing these won't last past the weekend or can I hope got a next week pick up

it should be a easy cop. but nowadays...these thngs r unpredictable

these are gonna be "not sold out" on release day..but a slow and steady seller..tons of places have em in NYC already, but da only sneaker that people

have scorched off da map has been those new red griffeys.

these are gonna be "not sold out" on release day..but a slow and steady seller..tons of places have em in NYC already, but da only sneaker that people

have scorched off da map has been those new red griffeys.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Footaction, four seasons mall, Greensboro, nc... Midnight release.. I'll update if it changes before Friday..
midnight release though?  I'm sure you can go in Saturday morning and find your size (in MOST areas)... these aren't that serious

From what I've heard and seen, it is... Do you think a store would do a midnight release if it wasn't that serious????? my boy buys all of his early in Raleigh and he was telling me all places are sold out already that sell early. May not be a big deal in your area, but it is around here for some reason.I'm just as shocked as everyone else.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Footaction, four seasons mall, Greensboro, nc... Midnight release.. I'll update if it changes before Friday..
midnight release though?  I'm sure you can go in Saturday morning and find your size (in MOST areas)... these aren't that serious

From what I've heard and seen, it is... Do you think a store would do a midnight release if it wasn't that serious????? my boy buys all of his early in Raleigh and he was telling me all places are sold out already that sell early. May not be a big deal in your area, but it is around here for some reason.I'm just as shocked as everyone else.

looks like some of these are having the same issues i had with my blk/maizes. one toe tumbled leather and the other one smoothed out
laugh.gif
ill definately be sure to look over my pair before purchasing.... I CANT WAITTT askdjahkdashldad;a

looks like some of these are having the same issues i had with my blk/maizes. one toe tumbled leather and the other one smoothed out
laugh.gif
ill definately be sure to look over my pair before purchasing.... I CANT WAITTT askdjahkdashldad;a

I remember having the smooth leather/tumbled leather issues with my 05 retros. For the first time in a long time.....actually gonna go to the mall tomorrow and buy my pair in person for this very reason.

I remember having the smooth leather/tumbled leather issues with my 05 retros. For the first time in a long time.....actually gonna go to the mall tomorrow and buy my pair in person for this very reason.

Back
Top Bottom