AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are underestimating the popularity of this shoe.

True.  But I can care less if people want these or not, I'm getting a pair regardless.  
They can sit for months for all I care. 
I'm not saying that because I care what people think. I'm saying it because people think they'll be able to wake up in the morning and walk into their stores to buy them with ease. Depending on where you live of course. 

called around different retail spots in the bay...some stores seem to be doing wristbands, but no mid night release.  I wonder how crazy it's going to be...hopefully I can get one off of swoosh and cop one in person without glue stains!

called around different retail spots in the bay...some stores seem to be doing wristbands, but no mid night release.  I wonder how crazy it's going to be...hopefully I can get one off of swoosh and cop one in person without glue stains!

For those interested, we have the shoes up on our website with a count down at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gyJkAQ

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so all orders placed tonight will be a back-order. 

EastbayRep - Ray

For those interested, we have the shoes up on our website with a count down at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gyJkAQ

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so all orders placed tonight will be a back-order. 

EastbayRep - Ray

^^ its the day before.....
wth??
indifferent.gif

^^thats cool, now we have to deal with the people who cop from eastbay on NDC
eyes.gif

I have a feeling this isnt the first time they didnt have stock on release based on how long it takes to get your order sometimes...

^^thats cool, now we have to deal with the people who cop from eastbay on NDC
eyes.gif

I have a feeling this isnt the first time they didnt have stock on release based on how long it takes to get your order sometimes...

I have a dilemma guys, I scooped up the last pair of Foams around my way a few weeks ago, sz 11 and they don't fit, I need a 11.5 y'all know how that goes. 
I really want these playoffs though, as well as the Griffey's, should I return the Foams, cop the 13's and Griffey's? Keep the Foams and try and trade or get a new pair?

I know these 13's won't sit for long, so trying to pick em up in a few weeks won't work. What do you guys suggest?

I have a dilemma guys, I scooped up the last pair of Foams around my way a few weeks ago, sz 11 and they don't fit, I need a 11.5 y'all know how that goes. 
I really want these playoffs though, as well as the Griffey's, should I return the Foams, cop the 13's and Griffey's? Keep the Foams and try and trade or get a new pair?

I know these 13's won't sit for long, so trying to pick em up in a few weeks won't work. What do you guys suggest?

Originally Posted by Be Easy

If you're asking then sell your foams and cop those 13s...don't regret it later

Originally Posted by Be Easy

If you're asking then sell your foams and cop those 13s...don't regret it later

got my pairs already...tomorrow gonna be to crazy with these, griffs and BHMs dropping

party tonight, sleep in, head to the mall for griffs - after the crowds

good luck to those copping online tonight or at it early tomorrow a.m.

got my pairs already...tomorrow gonna be to crazy with these, griffs and BHMs dropping

party tonight, sleep in, head to the mall for griffs - after the crowds

good luck to those copping online tonight or at it early tomorrow a.m.

For those in Houston, Memorial City Champs and Footlocker will have a midnight release. Don't know about Finishline or Sheikh.

For those in Houston, Memorial City Champs and Footlocker will have a midnight release. Don't know about Finishline or Sheikh.

Back
Top Bottom