AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

In addition to the glue stains, I've seen some pairs with 1 shoe having tumbled leather & the other shoe's leather is smoothed out.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It would be wise to go the store & make sure your pair is perfect folks

In addition to the glue stains, I've seen some pairs with 1 shoe having tumbled leather & the other shoe's leather is smoothed out.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It would be wise to go the store & make sure your pair is perfect folks

Im going to bed and whenever I wake up I will see if their still available online if not then oh well.Good luck though to everybody thats going to camp for these.I will be glad when I get back to the States so I can go check out these camp sites and see what people actually go through for these shoes.Later NT

Im going to bed and whenever I wake up I will see if their still available online if not then oh well.Good luck though to everybody thats going to camp for these.I will be glad when I get back to the States so I can go check out these camp sites and see what people actually go through for these shoes.Later NT

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Damn the stores at willowbrook mall in Houston are opening up at 6am for these tomorrow... looks like its gonna be an early morning
30t6p3b.gif
I'll be there tomorrow so I hope it won't be packed.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Damn the stores at willowbrook mall in Houston are opening up at 6am for these tomorrow... looks like its gonna be an early morning
30t6p3b.gif
I'll be there tomorrow so I hope it won't be packed.

How's the quality on these joints.
I promise to never buy another Air Jordan unless they were TB III's but these have sparked my interest.

How's the quality on these joints.
I promise to never buy another Air Jordan unless they were TB III's but these have sparked my interest.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm not saying that because I care what people think. I'm saying it because people think they'll be able to wake up in the morning and walk into their stores to buy them with ease. Depending on where you live of course. 
Good call because I agree with the other posters that these kicks will probably move more like the Flints and Altitudes rather than the White & Reds. That being said, I'll be at my local Foot Locker for opening but not gonna go super early to line up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm not saying that because I care what people think. I'm saying it because people think they'll be able to wake up in the morning and walk into their stores to buy them with ease. Depending on where you live of course. 
Good call because I agree with the other posters that these kicks will probably move more like the Flints and Altitudes rather than the White & Reds. That being said, I'll be at my local Foot Locker for opening but not gonna go super early to line up.

to all of you guys that think these will sit on shelves til  monday must have bumped their heads.These will sellout tomorrow, but luckly you guys have access to the buy/sell forum
laugh.gif

to all of you guys that think these will sit on shelves til  monday must have bumped their heads.These will sellout tomorrow, but luckly you guys have access to the buy/sell forum
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom