AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

glad i have my pair already...im thinking about getting a second pair on release day...these, imo are the best of the 13 model

glad i have my pair already...im thinking about getting a second pair on release day...these, imo are the best of the 13 model

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I have a dilemma guys, I scooped up the last pair of Foams around my way a few weeks ago, sz 11 and they don't fit, I need a 11.5 y'all know how that goes. 
I really want these playoffs though, as well as the Griffey's, should I return the Foams, cop the 13's and Griffey's? Keep the Foams and try and trade or get a new pair?

I know these 13's won't sit for long, so trying to pick em up in a few weeks won't work. What do you guys suggest?
If you're asking then sell your foams and cop those 13s...don't regret it later

Foams >> Jordans

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I have a dilemma guys, I scooped up the last pair of Foams around my way a few weeks ago, sz 11 and they don't fit, I need a 11.5 y'all know how that goes. 
I really want these playoffs though, as well as the Griffey's, should I return the Foams, cop the 13's and Griffey's? Keep the Foams and try and trade or get a new pair?

I know these 13's won't sit for long, so trying to pick em up in a few weeks won't work. What do you guys suggest?
If you're asking then sell your foams and cop those 13s...don't regret it later

Foams >> Jordans

NOOOOO!!!!! with everything going on in my life now, i totally forgot to make line for the wristband for these joints!
hopefully footlocker will have plenty of them like they did with the cement III's.

NOOOOO!!!!! with everything going on in my life now, i totally forgot to make line for the wristband for these joints!
hopefully footlocker will have plenty of them like they did with the cement III's.

im excited for this release.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom