AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

got mine had them since monday they are vey nice considering i just got back n2 the whole jordan thing

got mine had them since monday they are vey nice considering i just got back n2 the whole jordan thing

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

WALANG PROBLEM PARE / No problem brah, haha...
Pucha Pinoy din pala si mjrod!!... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will be passing on these unfortunately due to low funds. good luck to everyone copping online tonight and early tomorrow morning. hope everyone gets their pair. 

i will be passing on these unfortunately due to low funds. good luck to everyone copping online tonight and early tomorrow morning. hope everyone gets their pair. 

Originally Posted by LORENander

i feel u bro...thats why im settin up my billmelater haha 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

i feel u bro...thats why im settin up my billmelater haha 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course pinoy ako kaibigan...
vipersupra wrote:
mjrod1985 wrote:

Tol, ilang pares kukunin mo? How many pairs r you going to get? Lol
Isang lang pare kasi maraming releases ng Nike (Kobe) at Jordan Brand... / Only one pair because of the many releases of Nike and JB... haha

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course pinoy ako kaibigan...
vipersupra wrote:
mjrod1985 wrote:

Tol, ilang pares kukunin mo? How many pairs r you going to get? Lol
Isang lang pare kasi maraming releases ng Nike (Kobe) at Jordan Brand... / Only one pair because of the many releases of Nike and JB... haha

Just got my pair the other day off sneakerpost. Went to the mall today had arleast 5 people asking how I got em early lol! Especially older heads. Smh @ it being 2011 and people still don't know how To Cop kicks early! I'm def gonna go get another pair Tom! Prolly Toss em on layaway. I need another pair of the red
Griffs too.

Just got my pair the other day off sneakerpost. Went to the mall today had arleast 5 people asking how I got em early lol! Especially older heads. Smh @ it being 2011 and people still don't know how To Cop kicks early! I'm def gonna go get another pair Tom! Prolly Toss em on layaway. I need another pair of the red
Griffs too.

im lined up in front of my local footlocker right now.

na im playing about the lining up part. a dude on here is getting my pair for me but im too impatient to wait til wednesday or thursday so im gonna cop another pair at footlocker in the morning, keep the receipt then return the extra pair when i get it in.

im lined up in front of my local footlocker right now.

na im playing about the lining up part. a dude on here is getting my pair for me but im too impatient to wait til wednesday or thursday so im gonna cop another pair at footlocker in the morning, keep the receipt then return the extra pair when i get it in.

Back
Top Bottom