AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I hope people that DON'T work for Nike are not the ones complaining about no swoosh discount.
laugh.gif
That will take the cake.

I missed out on the release last week due to going bananas on ordering co.jp retros from Europe and lucked out to find these restocked today. Saw a few people wearing them and instantly knew I'd regret not getting these a few months down the road when they were completely dried up.

I missed out on the release last week due to going bananas on ordering co.jp retros from Europe and lucked out to find these restocked today. Saw a few people wearing them and instantly knew I'd regret not getting these a few months down the road when they were completely dried up.

I got my second pair today. Flawless like my first pair. I love these shoes.

I got my second pair today. Flawless like my first pair. I love these shoes.

ok, I think I over did it.So, I picked up a 10.5 on release day.Then My folks picked me up another 10 in guam today.Then I had oredered another 10 from dickssportinggoods.com.They shipped it out today..%*@!lol...oh wells, maybe I'll help another nt fam who cant get it til later, but then they dont have their size..so yah..fuuuuu jordan!!!Oh yah, and it was 159.00 in guam.NO taxes.DAM, I MISS HOME!

ok, I think I over did it.So, I picked up a 10.5 on release day.Then My folks picked me up another 10 in guam today.Then I had oredered another 10 from dickssportinggoods.com.They shipped it out today..%*@!lol...oh wells, maybe I'll help another nt fam who cant get it til later, but then they dont have their size..so yah..fuuuuu jordan!!!Oh yah, and it was 159.00 in guam.NO taxes.DAM, I MISS HOME!

For those interested in buying a pair MODELLS in nyc  has several pairs and this weekend they have 10% off promotion. I copped a pair for 143.99

For those interested in buying a pair MODELLS in nyc  has several pairs and this weekend they have 10% off promotion. I copped a pair for 143.99

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Glad I ordered my size 12 this morning....9.5 through 12 are gone on NDC.

Glad I didn't sleep
I didn't sleep...had my boy pick up a pair on RD for me while I was on vacation....got back and looked at the shoes and one was damaged...returned it for an 11.5 and was going to settle.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Glad I ordered my size 12 this morning....9.5 through 12 are gone on NDC.

Glad I didn't sleep
I didn't sleep...had my boy pick up a pair on RD for me while I was on vacation....got back and looked at the shoes and one was damaged...returned it for an 11.5 and was going to settle.

Good call on ****'s Sporting Goods, they have the white/red and playoff xiii's in 11.5 and 12 for those that missed out.

Good call on ****'s Sporting Goods, they have the white/red and playoff xiii's in 11.5 and 12 for those that missed out.

Seeing everyone talk about getting a 2nd pair kind of has me wanting to get a 2nd pair. I can already see myself wearing these a lot this summer.

Seeing everyone talk about getting a 2nd pair kind of has me wanting to get a 2nd pair. I can already see myself wearing these a lot this summer.

Back
Top Bottom