AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

so I couldn't help it...plus after sleeping on it...I couldn't bring myself to squeezing into a .5 smaller....pulled the trigger on a 12! Now to wait for shipping...anyone know where NDC ships from? Just wondering if the West Coast gets shipments faster than the East.

They ship from Memphis, TN. Takes 2 days to get to Central Florida.

good lookin out! hope I get mine by Monday or Tuesday...we'll see how long it takes to get to Washington (state).

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.
will they combine shipping if I put in another order tonight? Gonna try and get a couple pairs of Kobe's tonight.

I usually get mine the next morning from NDC. They may ship today b/c when I ordered the DB3 @ midnight, they shipped out in <6 hours, and were @ my door the following Monday.

Guess I should mention I live <20 mins. from the distro center.

I usually get mine the next morning from NDC. They may ship today b/c when I ordered the DB3 @ midnight, they shipped out in <6 hours, and were @ my door the following Monday.

Guess I should mention I live <20 mins. from the distro center.

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

so I couldn't help it...plus after sleeping on it...I couldn't bring myself to squeezing into a .5 smaller....pulled the trigger on a 12! Now to wait for shipping...anyone know where NDC ships from? Just wondering if the West Coast gets shipments faster than the East.

good lookin out! hope I get mine by Monday or Tuesday...we'll see how long it takes to get to Washington (state).

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.
will they combine shipping if I put in another order tonight? Gonna try and get a couple pairs of Kobe's tonight.

Nope, your order from today will ship out on Monday night/ Tuesday. If they're going to Washington state, you're looking at probably 3-4 business days.

If you order tonight they will ship out as a separate order. They won't combine orders or anything. Some clothing is also shipped from a different warehouse in TN, so you might end up with 2 or 3 packages. Has happened to me a few times.

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

Nope, your order from today will ship out on Monday night/ Tuesday. If they're going to Washington state, you're looking at probably 3-4 business days.

If you order tonight they will ship out as a separate order. They won't combine orders or anything. Some clothing is also shipped from a different warehouse in TN, so you might end up with 2 or 3 packages. Has happened to me a few times.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

thanks for the info!

Love it. Really misses up the resale game. I just wish that it was more of a fact that restocks happen. Right now it seems that we expect them but its never a given or this many pairs.

Love it. Really misses up the resale game. I just wish that it was more of a fact that restocks happen. Right now it seems that we expect them but its never a given or this many pairs.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.
I am sorry to hear that.  You are the only person that this happened to, as far as I know.  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can inform the appropriate personal about this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.
I am sorry to hear that.  You are the only person that this happened to, as far as I know.  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can inform the appropriate personal about this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Went ahead scooped me another 11.5 from NDC. I was surprised to see that they still had FSR when the restock was a couple of days ago. Free shipping was a plus
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 but the tax...
sick.gif
 8.25% in Texas FTL
tired.gif

Went ahead scooped me another 11.5 from NDC. I was surprised to see that they still had FSR when the restock was a couple of days ago. Free shipping was a plus
 but the tax...
sick.gif
 8.25% in Texas FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you fail again.

EastbayRep - Ray
i like this guy
pimp.gif

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you fail again.

EastbayRep - Ray
i like this guy
pimp.gif

Couldn't believe I saw the fsr restok this morning...then go the mall and finishline has em too lol(prolly a return)

Couldn't believe I saw the fsr restok this morning...then go the mall and finishline has em too lol(prolly a return)

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is straight BS.

Beautiful shoe, but can't believe how Nike/JB is controlling the market with these restocks.

...AND STILL NO DISCOUNT FOR SWOOSH MEMBERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Ha Ha Ha...dont believe for minute that you are the only one

EastbayRep - Ray

Ha Ha Ha...dont believe for minute that you are the only one

Originally Posted by melo8584

but the tax...
sick.gif
 8.25% in Texas FTL
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by melo8584

but the tax...
sick.gif
 8.25% in Texas FTL
tired.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom