AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ruger04

MJDaLegend wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just admit it, those were the shoes you ordered.   
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Does anyone know if Footaction, Footlocker and Finishline has there inventory systems separate or are they linked? By linked I mean with their respective online sites and store to store. These guys in store give you the run around when you try to order through there other stores and lie and say the don't have them. Someone please give me some knowledge on why this is so.

To my knowledge, Footaction and Foot Locker use the same UPC numbers.  Champs has their own numbers for a lot of items.  The stuff that shows up on their websites is not (usually) coming from stores... it is coming from a warehouse.

Finishline is a different company, and not part of the 3 mentioned above.  Finishline online orders are fulfilled (or NOT fulfilled, in many cases) by actual stores most of the time (I believe they estimate their inventory on the website, and then if an order is placed, try to fulfill that order using the stores closest to you first).

Not sure what you mean by people giving you the "run around". It is pretty common knowledge that the "stock locate" feature is pretty sketchy at best (for big/sought after releases, like Jordan Retro's), because most stores that receive the order request don't want to fulfill it because they "lose" that sale... so they will make it as "no stock" and then you'll have to get a refund, which is a waste of time.
Thanks for the explanation. By "run around" I mean when they don't have your size they hound you to order it through stock locate or website but when it is a "hot" release they act like they are stupid and have no clue what to do. It's all bs I have not tried to buy a pair of kicks locally in years. The guys that work in these shoe stores are mostly not legit. They hold shoes back and bunk for higher prices and sell to their friends for the employee discount. 

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Does anyone know if Footaction, Footlocker and Finishline has there inventory systems separate or are they linked? By linked I mean with their respective online sites and store to store. These guys in store give you the run around when you try to order through there other stores and lie and say the don't have them. Someone please give me some knowledge on why this is so.

To my knowledge, Footaction and Foot Locker use the same UPC numbers.  Champs has their own numbers for a lot of items.  The stuff that shows up on their websites is not (usually) coming from stores... it is coming from a warehouse.

Finishline is a different company, and not part of the 3 mentioned above.  Finishline online orders are fulfilled (or NOT fulfilled, in many cases) by actual stores most of the time (I believe they estimate their inventory on the website, and then if an order is placed, try to fulfill that order using the stores closest to you first).

Not sure what you mean by people giving you the "run around". It is pretty common knowledge that the "stock locate" feature is pretty sketchy at best (for big/sought after releases, like Jordan Retro's), because most stores that receive the order request don't want to fulfill it because they "lose" that sale... so they will make it as "no stock" and then you'll have to get a refund, which is a waste of time.
Thanks for the explanation. By "run around" I mean when they don't have your size they hound you to order it through stock locate or website but when it is a "hot" release they act like they are stupid and have no clue what to do. It's all bs I have not tried to buy a pair of kicks locally in years. The guys that work in these shoe stores are mostly not legit. They hold shoes back and bunk for higher prices and sell to their friends for the employee discount. 

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

After seeing this pic, im selling my pair

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

INFphoto_1626214.jpg

LOLZ that is the same as when people rock tight True religion jeans or Levis and have their pants hanging down.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

After seeing this pic, im selling my pair

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

INFphoto_1626214.jpg

LOLZ that is the same as when people rock tight True religion jeans or Levis and have their pants hanging down.

Any one here ordered your pair from NDC either on the 26th Feb or on the date of restock? Could your guys tell me what the final date is on your shoes' tag on the back of tongue? Today, I got one from my friend who ordered it from the NDC restock. I dont doubt the authenticity of my pair. But the date seems very strange to me. The finalization on my pair is 11/13/10. Most pairs i have seen it so far are in decemeber, like 12/?/10. I remembered some NTers mentioned before that the early product is very different from the one released as scheduel. Is this considered to be an early release? I do find some defect on my pair. Am i overconcerned? Thanks in advance!

Any one here ordered your pair from NDC either on the 26th Feb or on the date of restock? Could your guys tell me what the final date is on your shoes' tag on the back of tongue? Today, I got one from my friend who ordered it from the NDC restock. I dont doubt the authenticity of my pair. But the date seems very strange to me. The finalization on my pair is 11/13/10. Most pairs i have seen it so far are in decemeber, like 12/?/10. I remembered some NTers mentioned before that the early product is very different from the one released as scheduel. Is this considered to be an early release? I do find some defect on my pair. Am i overconcerned? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom