Air Jordan XIII Retro "Squadron Blue" via ModernNotoriety.com...

Obv have to wait for a few more pics but colorway looks gross. Fan of 13s but I'd never wear these over flints, and with breds coming out...pass.

These are terrible.I'd really like to sit in on a meeting when all of these idea are brought up just to see their reasoning behind it.  It's a step above those atrocious elephant print V's but that's not saying much.

The XIII is one of those shoes where you can create some nice looking colorways but this...this right here...?....No.

I like em I won't go out of my way to cop but if the opportunity is there I'll probably jump on em

I need better pics...can't tell if that's yellow or neon/volt green...can't they just give us Melo Nuggets XIII P.E.s???

It looks more like a Neon/fluo Green to me as well, rather than yellow

...no matter, they look horrible either way.

I wish these were a mid black and blue model similar to the OG Black/Blue lows instead of this ugly colorway. Easy pass for me.

Last edited:
Hmm, they're not bad but I personally don't like em. I may just grab the Bred XIIIs depending on the shade of red they use.

the color blocking on the toe makes them look like FAKES....

never catch me with those. OG cw FTW

This looks like an idea they got from a fake pair XIIIs. Like these guy I saw yesterday wearing a pair of fake fusions that are suppose to be the Flint XIIIs/ Air Max 2009. :smh:

i want some official pics to release of these before i make a judgement on them.   None of us can even make out what the actual colorway is.

like what is their inspiration for this? The blue is awful and they are just throwing volt on it because thats the new hot color. Just an awful shoe

Back
Top Bottom