Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

I checked out Modern Notoriety website today and I noticed in there release dates the Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy are set to return in 2012. I can't wait for these to return. What are you guys thoughts? 
air-jordan-og-14-oxy.jpeg

nike-air-jordan-14-xiv-og-oxy-vert-blanc-noir-136011-103.jpg

I checked out Modern Notoriety website today and I noticed in there release dates the Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy are set to return in 2012. I can't wait for these to return. What are you guys thoughts? 
air-jordan-og-14-oxy.jpeg

nike-air-jordan-14-xiv-og-oxy-vert-blanc-noir-136011-103.jpg

They better put a black sole on them and not release like the one in that pic.

They better put a black sole on them and not release like the one in that pic.

pass.
had a pair back in the day though, ran them in the ground, literally. had a hole in my forefoot and the heel, was still out in AAU summer league playing in them lol. Socks coming through the hole and all.

pass.
had a pair back in the day though, ran them in the ground, literally. had a hole in my forefoot and the heel, was still out in AAU summer league playing in them lol. Socks coming through the hole and all.

They need to bring back the Indiglos too, my boy pulled his pair out of his closet and it was nice to take a look at them and feel the quality. Man the leather on them is nice.

They need to bring back the Indiglos too, my boy pulled his pair out of his closet and it was nice to take a look at them and feel the quality. Man the leather on them is nice.

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom