Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

nike-air-jordan-14-xiv-og-oxy-vert-blanc-noir-136011-103.jpg

OP -Are you sure this is the actual 2012 version, source?
They look like OGs to me -plus I seem to remember from the other thread there was some debate as to wether the color blocking would be slightly different.

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

nike-air-jordan-14-xiv-og-oxy-vert-blanc-noir-136011-103.jpg

OP -Are you sure this is the actual 2012 version, source?
They look like OGs to me -plus I seem to remember from the other thread there was some debate as to wether the color blocking would be slightly different.

I hooped in these in highschool which should tell you about how old I am, definately grabbin these again, brings back alot of memories, good and bad.

I hooped in these in highschool which should tell you about how old I am, definately grabbin these again, brings back alot of memories, good and bad.

Never cared for the weird colored xiv such as the gingers, indiglos etc....would be nice to have another pair of the carolina or red lows though.

Never cared for the weird colored xiv such as the gingers, indiglos etc....would be nice to have another pair of the carolina or red lows though.

I Thought Idiglos Were Already Confirmed.? The Black Sole Is Kinda A Make Or Break For These To Me... Ill See How My Bread Is Lookin Around RD...

I Thought Idiglos Were Already Confirmed.? The Black Sole Is Kinda A Make Or Break For These To Me... Ill See How My Bread Is Lookin Around RD...

Back
Top Bottom