Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Ninjahood, what colorways were scrapped back in 05, I remember there being a white/chambary colorway, was that the only one or am I forgeting one or two?
a caro mid was cancelled

a yellow lowtop was cancelled

there was a pink color cancelled too.

snuggles had pics of all of em and they never ended up dropping.

What about those all red suede ones?   I remember seeing those in Gentry's office. 

Originally Posted by DAR228

I Would Rather Have These Before The Last Shots. Jordan Brand Can You Hear Me?

620_465_NIKE-Air-Jordan-14-XIV-OG-Indiglo-Black-White-136017-002-620x465.jpg

Im in Full support of this!!! Why are they not moving on this first??!!??
Were the sale numbers too low or something? damn. they need
to bring these back Real soon!!

Still rocking my 2005s. Look clean still. Peeps still trying to buy em off me now they can get their own haha

Anyone still rockin OGs? Curious how they hold up, especially original owners... Got a pair lined up & thinkin of pullin the trigger over gettin '05 retros. My '97 Team IIs and '95 OG XI Blk/Reds are in AMAZING cond. for their age, so my guess is that OG XIVs would be of the same caliber. Anything about the '05 "Last Shots" in particular that make them better/different or would those of you who want these rather have or stay with the OGs over the retro '05s?

^You shouldn't really have any troubles with the OGs -only real concerns is the paint peeling & the "teeth" seperating.

In terms of comfort & fit only -2005 retros > OGs

But of course the materials used on the OGs are superior.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Ninjahood, what colorways were scrapped back in 05, I remember there being a white/chambary colorway, was that the only one or am I forgeting one or two?
a caro mid was cancelled

a yellow lowtop was cancelled

there was a pink color cancelled too.

snuggles had pics of all of em and they never ended up dropping.
here is a picture of my Chambray

Will find some pictures of my White/Caro pair, White yellow pair, and Black Pink

love this colorway but damn jb your breaking everyone during christmas time bunch of hot releases in december

These are an awesome pair of shoes. One of my favorites. I hope the quality is good on these.

Originally Posted by erby13

actually just got a pair of last shots today traded for grey toe 13s and he added 55

pimp.gif
 Nice deal. Those grey toes are a bleeding nightmare

These will be copped! I hope they won't be too close, as far as drop date, to the Black Cements & Concords!

XIV's were never that hot to me, in fact that's probably when I started to not like the newer designs of Jordans...but these and the Indiglos are the only ones I'd buy..

Back
Top Bottom