Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

If the Grey IIIs are sitting, these will most definitely sit. I like them a lot, but I always like a pair even more when I get it on a discount.

If the Grey IIIs are sitting, these will most definitely sit. I like them a lot, but I always like a pair even more when I get it on a discount.

Been looking foward to these since I found out about them earlier in the year...Im a big fan of the cw and Ive never owned a pair of XIV's so these will be my first. Probably a pair of these and a couple of Concords in December and Im done till next year. I hope I can get these below retail tho, paying $160+tax is not looking too attractive to me

Been looking foward to these since I found out about them earlier in the year...Im a big fan of the cw and Ive never owned a pair of XIV's so these will be my first. Probably a pair of these and a couple of Concords in December and Im done till next year. I hope I can get these below retail tho, paying $160+tax is not looking too attractive to me

these [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]14[/color]'s will go great with some of my NY Yankee jerseys, coppin [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2[/color] pairs...
perfect timing for October when they win their [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]28[/color]th title it this year...

14 x 2 = 28 championships lol
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

26171321318143805781402.jpg

these [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]14[/color]'s will go great with some of my NY Yankee jerseys, coppin [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2[/color] pairs...
perfect timing for October when they win their [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]28[/color]th title it this year...

14 x 2 = 28 championships lol
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

26171321318143805781402.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

pretty sure thats going to happen for you 
the 14's where never a big seller back in 98-99 and the same in 05 and 06 for the retro 

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

pretty sure thats going to happen for you 
the 14's where never a big seller back in 98-99 and the same in 05 and 06 for the retro 

^ So true. I picked up my white and green xiv's for 79 shipped off of an uptempoair ebay auction.

^ So true. I picked up my white and green xiv's for 79 shipped off of an uptempoair ebay auction.

White Green 14s were prly the worst selling cw of the lot. 
Last shots and white reds all sold pretty well didnt they?

For an original CW this ones looking pretty sweeeeet. 

White Green 14s were prly the worst selling cw of the lot. 
Last shots and white reds all sold pretty well didnt they?

For an original CW this ones looking pretty sweeeeet. 

id love to come across that shoe and price right now. kinda mad i missed out when they had them for cheap
30t6p3b.gif

id love to come across that shoe and price right now. kinda mad i missed out when they had them for cheap
30t6p3b.gif

I'm ready for these I've liked these since I first saw them. Should have them in the next couple of days.

And everybody saying how these tanked in 98-99 out here in the San Fran bay area these were sold out on every colorway. I remember when the low top blue and whites came out and i went to Footlocker in downtown Berkeley after summer school at like noon and they were sold out. Went to Footlocker in Richmond to get the last pair. same with the low top blues. Pretty much every pair of 14's were line ups and no where to be found out here. Wish I lived in an area where shoes sat on shelves. The 15's even sold well out here. I remember the 16's and models after that starting to sit and be avail out here after they first came out but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom