Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

GREAT colorblocking. More attention needs to be on the blocking than the colorways, imo. They got it right with this one.

GREAT colorblocking. More attention needs to be on the blocking than the colorways, imo. They got it right with this one.

MN's photos show a snakeskin nubuck texture to the toebox, but note the photo on page 5, as well as the photos Air Randy posted today. Looks like MN had a sample, as the final product seems to have a suede/smooth nubuck toebox like the rest of the upper. I like the comfort factor of the XIV's, but I've had bad experiences with the foam midsoles. They chip and come unglued prematurely (and this goes for the OGs as well).

MN's photos show a snakeskin nubuck texture to the toebox, but note the photo on page 5, as well as the photos Air Randy posted today. Looks like MN had a sample, as the final product seems to have a suede/smooth nubuck toebox like the rest of the upper. I like the comfort factor of the XIV's, but I've had bad experiences with the foam midsoles. They chip and come unglued prematurely (and this goes for the OGs as well).

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

the 14's tanked in 1998-1999 sold terrible in 2005 and 2006 and i cant see them doing any better in 2011
this is a nice colorway though 

^ and yet those "Last Shots" always sell out.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

the 14's tanked in 1998-1999 sold terrible in 2005 and 2006 and i cant see them doing any better in 2011
this is a nice colorway though 

^ and yet those "Last Shots" always sell out.

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_08.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_07.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_06.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_05.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_04.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_03.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_02.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black.jpg

Literally a day after we premiered the Air Jordan 14 Light Graphite/Midnight Navy, is the availability 4 months before the actual release date. The final Air Jordan 14 Light Graphite Midnight Navy Black doesn’t feature the pebbled toe box but its still a pretty fresh colorway. Perhaps these could be labeled as the ‘Georgetown Hoyas’ Air Jordan XIV? either way, expect this new colorway to sell well. You can cop them now on Ebay from Air Randy.

MN

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_08.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_07.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_06.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_05.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_04.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_03.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_02.jpg

air-jorda-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black.jpg

Literally a day after we premiered the Air Jordan 14 Light Graphite/Midnight Navy, is the availability 4 months before the actual release date. The final Air Jordan 14 Light Graphite Midnight Navy Black doesn’t feature the pebbled toe box but its still a pretty fresh colorway. Perhaps these could be labeled as the ‘Georgetown Hoyas’ Air Jordan XIV? either way, expect this new colorway to sell well. You can cop them now on Ebay from Air Randy.

MN

Back
Top Bottom