Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

They are ok but I have kind of given up on colorways that are not OG or at least I try and stay close like Varsity Red VIs. I have last shots but will buy those again, really want the white/reds and black/toes without the ribs though.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So out of all those pictures posted, you took 1 that actually showed the whole shoe. I grow to hate your site more and more each day. Why can't a somewhat decent website be the ones to get these sample shoes all of the time?
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_02.jpg

Ever since the XIV retroed I don't know why they've been using that fuzzy sock liner. Never been a fan of it. This colorway ain't bad. Good color placement as well. My only gripe with these is the contrast stitching.

So out of all those pictures posted, you took 1 that actually showed the whole shoe. I grow to hate your site more and more each day. Why can't a somewhat decent website be the ones to get these sample shoes all of the time?

Ever since the XIV retroed I don't know why they've been using that fuzzy sock liner. Never been a fan of it. This colorway ain't bad. Good color placement as well. My only gripe with these is the contrast stitching.

The original teaser pic didn't convince me but that last one has me sold.

Would've preferred a black sole, but this aint bad.

Hopefully XIV's will continue to be slept on so these can be copped at discount.

The original teaser pic didn't convince me but that last one has me sold.

Would've preferred a black sole, but this aint bad.

Hopefully XIV's will continue to be slept on so these can be copped at discount.

Sorry You feel that way.

I think the stitching makes them pop, personally my problem is with the all-white soles. Definitely not buying two pairs of white-soled J's so soon apart, so looks like I'm gonna have to decide between these and the III's.

Sorry You feel that way.

I think the stitching makes them pop, personally my problem is with the all-white soles. Definitely not buying two pairs of white-soled J's so soon apart, so looks like I'm gonna have to decide between these and the III's.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Sorry You feel that way.
Fwiw I'm a fan of the shots you guys take.  There's only so many pics of the whole shoe you can see, I'm a fan of seeing the details from different angles.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Sorry You feel that way.
Fwiw I'm a fan of the shots you guys take.  There's only so many pics of the whole shoe you can see, I'm a fan of seeing the details from different angles.

These may or may not be copped. They are Fire. I'll see where my funds are. They are dope tho

These may or may not be copped. They are Fire. I'll see where my funds are. They are dope tho

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They look nice, but $160? Still iffy about that.

$160 is crazy. You can pick up any XIV Retro for less than that shipped from an NTer.

These will sit on shelves.....can't wait til they hit $100. Hope the quality is good, these are great shoes to ball in. Were my #1 since OG release until the Kobe V and VI.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They look nice, but $160? Still iffy about that.

$160 is crazy. You can pick up any XIV Retro for less than that shipped from an NTer.

These will sit on shelves.....can't wait til they hit $100. Hope the quality is good, these are great shoes to ball in. Were my #1 since OG release until the Kobe V and VI.

Back
Top Bottom