Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

I ordered a size 12 from SNS yesterday and they shipped a little while ago. They're coming from the UK and are expected to deliver on Thursday. I just looked on their site and the shoe is no longer listed or I can't seem to find it. I'm still trying to find another pair local so that I can match up a pair in case there are any flaws.

Picked up my pair today :nthat:

20190409_135635_HDR.jpg

I just got my pair in the mail today and my pair also has the height issue. I’m guessing I won’t notice while wearing them

Welp no shipment. Manager thought stores that have left over was shipping to her lol. This reminds me of the red metallic foams release

Slight difference on the height, but I think it stands out more since the side of the sock liner/shoe is a bit slanted.

Can barely tell height difference.... if any....
But that red top area on the left pair would annoy me..... you wear a lot of shorts? If not keep em lol
Man, I'm pretty OCD about my shoes but I honestly don't even really see the issue with this pair. It's all almost imperceptible.

His pair is perfect.. he needs to be worried about a better camera lol.

I got my pair in today and I was underwhelmed. They aren't bad or anything but there really isn't much of a difference between these and my 06 pair. In fact the 06 has better overall shape and the quality of leather is better/thicker but the 2019's have a better red and softer ribbed panel which is nice. Oh and the inside of the 06 pair is almost like a velour material which is premium and they put a nice sued red piece at the top of the heels so its better in those ways but looking at them, there's no real reason to keep the 2019 pair. Oh and the banana shape on new 14's is terrible lol

My 06's aren't fresh. That would be it :lol: I will hold on to them for a week or so and see how I'm feeling then but I don't see why I'd reach for them if I sat them on my shelf.

Last edited:
Oh and the inside of the 06 pair is almost like a velour material which is premium ...
As I've noted, my mint '06 black toes have that same velour lining in them. That **** is so nice. And other construction details like that. I know people want to bag on the ribbing on them because it's not OG, but godddamn the difference in quality materials is something else compared to now. Didn't even think of it back then because it seemed normal. Now, when I pull that pair out, it's freaking amazing. Get it together, Nike and JB. JFC. :smh:

His pair is perfect.. he needs to be worried about a better camera lol.

I got my pair in today and I was underwhelmed. They aren't bad or anything but there really isn't much of a difference between these and my 06 pair. In fact the 06 has better overall shape and the quality of leather is better/thicker but the 2019's have a better red and softer ribbed panel which is nice. Oh and the inside of the 06 pair is almost like a velour material which is premium and they put a nice sued red piece at the top of the heels so its better in those ways but looking at them, there's no real reason to keep the 2019 pair. Oh and the banana shape on new 14's is terrible lol

My 06's aren't fresh. That would be it :lol: I will hold on to them for a week or so and see how I'm feeling then but I don't see why I'd reach for them if I sat them on my shelf.
Lol
Not trying to read your essay man. Your opinion is not worth my time. Been on NT since year 2000 lil bro. Think i know good quality shoes by now

The fact that I had 06s is a big part of why I didn't jump at these.

Loved them but nostalgia is a killer.

Back
Top Bottom