Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

UPS just dropped mine off and I took a quick look at them. They seem pretty even in height though the right one looks slightly taller. What caught my eye was the “pimples” on the red paint. Both shoes seem to have a good amount. My last shots don’t seem to have any at all. Did anyone else’s come with them?

Surprisingly my pair came with little to no paint pimples on em.... That was one of the first things I checked for, and luckily the height on both matched.
IMG-0130.JPG IMG-0131.JPG

Hope my Nike random size pop-up restock order doesn’t get canceled. My friends pair shipped the that night as when we both ordered around the same time.

They still haven’t shipped yet. Nike is usually pretty good in getting the order out the same day.

Some of you guys have crazy OCD, the shoes look fine in the pictures you post and I'm pretty sure they look fire on feet. And as a side note Jordan never wore these on the court. Rip had these in his college tournament.

The red on these is awesome. Almost wish I didn’t have my 06 pair. The red teeth are peeling off too but I can’t keep both.

Sell the old pair for whatever you can get and get the new pair.

Yeah that was my initial plan as usual (cop the new retro sell the old one). I took some days off next week so I will see what I can come up with but I actually like my 06 pair better so if I can’t get at least 100 it’s not worth it to me.

Yeah that was my initial plan as usual (cop the new retro sell the old one). I took some days off next week so I will see what I can come up with but I actually like my 06 pair better so if I can’t get at least 100 it’s not worth it to me.

What do you like better on the 06?

His pair is perfect.. he needs to be worried about a better camera lol.

I got my pair in today and I was underwhelmed. They aren't bad or anything but there really isn't much of a difference between these and my 06 pair. In fact the 06 has better overall shape and the quality of leather is better/thicker but the 2019's have a better red and softer ribbed panel which is nice. Oh and the inside of the 06 pair is almost like a velour material which is premium and they put a nice sued red piece at the top of the heels so its better in those ways but looking at them, there's no real reason to keep the 2019 pair. Oh and the banana shape on new 14's is terrible lol

My 06's aren't fresh. That would be it :lol: I will hold on to them for a week or so and see how I'm feeling then but I don't see why I'd reach for them if I sat them on my shelf.

nuclear1990 nuclear1990

Oh well they must have released fewer numbers because last shots were heavily discounted like week 1. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom