Air Jordan XVII Retro+ (photo)

The last classy Air Jordan begins its descent into cheap garishness.

Quick, throw some patent, clear soles, cement print, and a pastel speckle effect on that, just in case it's not yet abundantly clear that the words"sophistication" and "jordan" are every bit as divorced as MJ and Juanita.

It's gonna be a very nice release of retro, IMO.
happy.gif

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Quick, throw some patent, clear soles, cement print, and a pastel speckle effect on that, just in case it's not yet abundantly clear that the words "sophistication" and "jordan" are every bit as divorced as MJ and Juanita.

lmao

roll.gif

1)i need to see clearer pics,I happen to be a fan of the XVII
2)I've seen worst retro colorways,they coulda DTRT'd em'

I would prefer the crocs but to be honest I like this version better than any of the regular XVII. This would make me want that package a whole lot more, andto be honest I was on the fence about this one.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Quick, throw some patent, clear soles, cement print, and a pastel speckle effect on that, just in case it's not yet abundantly clear that the words "sophistication" and "jordan" are every bit as divorced as MJ and Juanita.
laugh.gif

I prefer the + style to begin with and was kinda pissed they only released one back in 2002. Theyre more comfortable than the regular 17.

I'd welcome more of these.

I need to see clearer pics. But I am with Meth - I wonder how they destroy this shoe....

I'm not a fan of those at all! The white "Croc" is what kills it for me... just put out the OG colourway.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead1988

ummmmmm... its ok as a retro but not lookin 4ward 2 it being in the pack... I want an OG colorway
It looks like it is an OG color with slight modifications. The silver part on the back looks to be metal looking (like the lows) and the toe partis silver and not blue.
I like this colorway. If they release the Carmine VI's, I'll be happy.

Edit: Upon second look, it isn't the OG form.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i still think its the wht blue xvii original color way! i clearly saw the pic. someone post the catalog pic with the wht/ inf vi's and the wht / blue xvii.
I CLEARLY SAW THE WHT/COLL BLUE XVII ON THE CATALOG PIC. ALONG WITH THE VI WHT/INF. SOME ONE POST THE DAMN CATOLOG PIC.

EDIT* IT MIGHT OF BEEN THESE B/C IT WAS A FRONT/SIDE VIEW OF THE SHOE. WHERE DID YOU N.TALKERS READ ABOUT THE BLK SILV. XVII?

I KNOW FOR SURE ITS THE COLL BLUE XVII AND THE WHT INF VI'S.

Back
Top Bottom