Air Jordan XVII Retro+ (photo)

in that picture the XVII look cheap. i really don't care what color the XVII are, actually i don't care for the XVII. i just want the VI

Ahhh is anyone tired of hearing about the packs? They were fun, and then various rumors, ideas, theories kinda killed the vibe. I'm gonna do it the oldschool way and just show up on release day, the hype and wonder may tempt me but no one seems to have a clear idea on what's releasing, and if they do,they're keeping it to themselves. Anyone agree?

Inside the package or not, this makes sense that there is an all white Jordan "Croc" shoe set to release. The cheapest way for JB to make the bestuse of their resources is to slap materials that they already have onto as many shoes as possible...i.e. the Jordan Retro XVII +.
JB knows that any variant shoe that they pair with a VI is going to sell reguardless, so why the hell not?

these are so bad why not just retro the crocs the original way they released? that white croc skin looks bad, doesnt give the shoe it's original luster.

JB is getting way out of hand with these retro releases that it's become quite comical to me. It's seems to me that JB is playing a new game entitled,"Let's see how we can screw up MJ's legacy even further with these crappy releases!" This is yet another reason why I will only stick tocollecting the OG's. The 17's were the first Air Jordans I ever got and I hope that they put in an OG colorway instead of another retro + colorway.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Why would they retro a +?
That makes no sense at all.
Hmm... we've seen the 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 13, and 14 come out as different + retro models. Nothin new.

Besides - MJ DID play in the plus model. Everyone wants everything to be the same. If thats the case, buy a Delorian and go back in time.

I am a huge fan of this colorway. HUGE.

terrible colorway
smh.gif

These may be samples from their first release as well, here is a pick of sample white/blue crocs that I personally own. Sorry the picture is so bad but this isthe best I could do as I am currently at school and do not have them here with me.

WOOOWW!!! I know everybody is hating on this shoe, but it really isn't half bad. I'm actually really really excited about the prospect of them droppingthis colorway instead of the rumored black/silver suede colorway and here's why:

Notice that all of the packs feature one shoe that is mostly black (with white, red, and/or silver accents) and the other shoe is mostly white (with black,red, and/or silver accents). Well, if the 17's are black/silver that means that the 6's would have to be the carmines, which would be so disappointingfor me that I wouldn't even bother copping the pack. However, if the 17's are indeed white/silver, then that means the 6's would have to be my alltime holy grail... THE INFRAREDS!!! That would be awesome. I would suffer these white/silver 17's in order to cop the infrared 6's (3x's over
pimp.gif
), but i wouldn't suffer the carmine 6's just to cop some more black/silver 17's similar the ones i already have (even if they do switch overto suede).

Plus it wouldn't make sense for JB to drop the carmine 6's and the hare 7's back to back (very similar shoes in similar colorways), along with theblack 17's followed by the black 16's (again, similar shoes in similar colorways). Just my thoughts.

BTW...

Lets keep it real folks. This could have been a colorway MJ used while with the Wizards. RECOGNIZE!
smile.gif

Well, for whatever it's worth, the original poster on kenlu said that these white/navy crocs will be a separate retro release, i.e. NOT part of the VI/XVIIpackage.

Of course, that statement is true for the here and NOW, as JB has the propensity to change plans (and back) right up until the RD as we allknow.

The XVIIs are such awesome shoes I personally do not want these to be part of any package so I can cop multiple pairs. Also, I'm hoping JB will make themwhite/UNC crocs (anyone care to PS a pic for us?), now THAT would be sick. If not, then at least either make them white/college-blue like the OG XVIIs or justretro the white/college-blue/black XVIIs period.

Back
Top Bottom