AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Eh...
ohwell.gif

Whats up with this ashy suede/nubuck crap JB!?

^^Agreed. If JB was gonna use this cheap ashy suede, they should have just used nubuck instead. At least it wouldn't look ashy before you even wearthe shoes. They've destroyed the 14's, 17's, 21's and now these 18's with this cheap stuff. That's why I sold my 14's, and Iwon't be copping the 6/17, 2/21or 5/18 pack. I'm not trippin on the 6/17 or 2/21 packs, but I was really looking forward to copping a fresh pair of18's. Oh well
eyes.gif

Suede should never be the main material on abasketball shoe. Somebody step on your toe once and they're done. Even leather would have been a better option. I still got 2 pairs of the white/firered 5's from a couple years ago, so this pack is an EZ PASS

The only AJ after 15 that I ABSOLUTLY like

I really can't explain it, they're just
pimp.gif
to me.

I'll wait to see how the 5's look before I make a final call, though.

Lets go the sneakerfiles pic's had good detail im feeling these cant wait tel v's pics get around.

Really cant wait to get every pack either i always wanted to have 1 of every num jordan ds.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Always appreciated heat.

Suede and red midsole looks nice on these, but the red inside liner makes the shoe look odd..

agreed.
i personally think they og's look way better with the blue instead of red.

that being said, black suede xviii's are some of my grails and the most comfy j's i've ever put my feet into.

and we know the 5's will be fire.

translation... COPPED!!

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The angles have a big role here but look at the shoe,the mold//template looks different(to me) from the 03's

The original picture of Black/Blue XVIII

15mlpw6.jpg

Quick picture I found

23shjy1.jpg

Retrospective Photoshop

dnzgah.jpg

Air Randy's pic

33u79rq.jpg

but then again it was 5 years ago......

Actually, the shape DOES look off. The OG shape looks "fuller" while the CDP xviii look a lot flatter from top to bottom.

still copped tho!

thanks for the pics...but the 18's in general are just plain ugly...it sucks that these had to come with the 5's cuz the 5's that are gonna releaseare straight fire..
pimp.gif
c8e16e151ecfa0e76ebd7a61e0a795477c8baffe.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom