AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

Wow, maybe its the lighting but the red just looks too bright on these...maybe once i see'm in person it will appeal more =)

The 18s look like stupid shoes. THe toe box is just lazy and pathetic. Side profile is sick, but thse are like fugly boots. Muchl ike the fugly 19s.

They're straight, the white/red 18's should've been in the package. But either way I'll still looking forward to buying this package. Can'twait to see what the 5's look like.

^^JB will definitely find a way to ruin those V's up top....

best believe those will stay in that pic and all of us will get some whack version.....

black and blue XVIII>>>>>>>black and red XVIII....not feeling the red on these....glad i already have the 5s from 2000 that are in thispack...LOL!

XVIIII'S are still imo the ugliest Air Jordans ever made.
sick.gif

Def. would've rather had the OG black/sport royal cw.
but these are def. better than either one of the white leather cw's. the leather ones crease like CRAZY!

the leathers did crease like crazy....but those white and blue looked great IMO....still like those a lot

i think there fake for some reason if i didint come on nt once every month and i seen someone rockin these i would think thats what they are especialy thefusions i think fakes give them ideas

Not feelin' the ashy suede on these at all. Why is it so hard for them to make black leather based shoes? I'd rather pay $200 for some 'OG'XVIIIs. I don't know if the Vs will look right with the 23 on the side.

i wonder if they gonna come with a brush? the 21's came with extra pods .......but they alright imma cop.. ppl dont complain about the color everyone knowsair-randy pics are a lil off color wise

Back
Top Bottom