Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

Have to pick mine up tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately, I have a funeral to attend in the AM, so I have to run to the store immediately afterwards. I onlyneed one of these...no need for 2.

But yes like everyone says..the white/red are a def 2 pair cop for sure.

i went to finishline to pre order them and they told me they could not do that anymore does anyone know why ? besides that they did not get any size 12 or13's. it sucks that they wont pre sell anymore that used to take the stress of running around all morning trying to find shoes away.

Im feeling this colorway! Im copping for sure but i have a hard time with finding things to match with the grey and yellow. i still have my cool grey 4s on icebc ive never been able to find anything for them. anyone with the same problem? lol

This has been one expensive month and it's only just started. I spent alot of money on pairs of those ATC 2's and now these...2008 is not playin witme.
laugh.gif
I'll cop if I can get a discount, don't feel like payin retail this time around.

changed my post as there was another started about the same subj.

Anyways...yes this month is going to be EXPENSIVE! ATC II, Air Trainer Is, XX3 and the 2/21 Countdown pack...man. SUCKS for the wallet but great for thecollection.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Just had to chime in on FINISHLINE I for one am HAPPY they DO NOT PRESELL anymore. I dont think it is fair to do that...people should have equal opps to buy them on release date like everyone else.

Man...for the playoffs XX3, I was at the mall..in front of a Finishline, Footaction and a Champs above me. I waited...5 people were hanging out. Waiting for FINISHLINE to open. They all got their shoes and I sat there waiting just to find out ONLY Finishline had the Playoffs. Footaction, Footlocker and Champs never got the shoe. I just think everyone should have equal opps to buy them come opening day. If I have to wake up early to cop...so do you.

What the hell are the Playoff XX3's?
indifferent.gif

As far as myopinion on FinishLine's preorders, I was in favor of it. Some places get so jam packed and rowdy the morning a sneaker releases and it causes unnecessaryhavoc. At least pre-ordering pairs is a safe alternative to having to get up super early on a day when you know the goons are out trying to get the same thing.You can sleep in later and pick them up on your own convenience. A bad experience sucks, I understand that, but your bad experience could have easily beensomeone else's who lucked out on that day and if that happened would you be upset with FNL's practices then? Just something to think about...nodisrespect my dude.

these are the best ones so far. i was giving up shoe game for a while but ill cop these to play in i think

Back
Top Bottom