Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

Originally Posted by Beats05

i'm going to use my first paycheck on these. my favorite 23's

Glad to see jordans are still helping people make responsible financial decisions.

All these people hating on these you would think PYS would still have my size. I didnt check for a night and these sold out quick (10.5).

EL REY JR

i just ordered my pair from uptempoair.com. i just want to double check with NT that the site is legit? anyone that has bought from uptempoair.com before yourhelp would be appreciated.

Saw them in person today on display at a local Champs. They look very nice. I'm definitely getting a pair.

Everything I'm hearing is that most of local Champs and Foot Lockers that get good Jordan releases are getting plenty of these shoes (more than theblack/stealths they got back in Feb). Based on that it sounds like these are not limited at all.

-S

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE PIX OF THE FIRST PAIR I OPENED UP OUT OF MY SHIPMENT...
smokin.gif

1f925a949bc2000b5b028ddafa1ce6f457c6184.pjpg

1f635c49459bc9890a2a5b9c2889897b92bc2f2.pjpg

99435d8c4841c2430677519a2817b23d800da65.pjpg

26b15241c20e572861845d58bf9e1a0093dd849.pjpg

b4a1514ec809562857a645b80b86c16e55b40e6.pjpg

Guys,these shoes are so sweet in person.

To be honest,this colorway along with the sample white/red are my 2 favorite colors.hands down!

Also this is a GENERAL RELEASE. no worries many many many pairs to go around

These are very nice in person..i tried 'em on this weekend at my store and the black sole is just crazy..i can gurantee that years from now people willstill continue to talk about this colorway..

Yep, this colorway is on point.

I didn't think much of this colorway at first, but now these are a must have.

Next Saturday can't get here soon enough.

90% of nt will hate then later say "they're growing on me..."
then eventually cop
laugh.gif

this has been me a lot of times
embarassed.gif

^ yeah I think we've seen a lot of this over the last few months! Shoes look clean, however, I'm holding on these for sure. I'm good with 2 of eachAll-Stars and Stealths.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Guys,these shoes are so sweet in person.

To be honest,this colorway along with the sample white/red are my 2 favorite colors.hands down!

Also this is a GENERAL RELEASE. no worries many many many pairs to go around

thanks BabyJ. now i'm even more excited to see these in person. love the black and gold toe, especially since i'm a steelers fan.
tongue.gif

2 Day's away from offical release and I'm "Definately" getting a pair. Seen my Boyz stock room and he got like 50 pair.

I'll post pic's Saturday for sure!

Back
Top Bottom