Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

This is my favorite colorway but I hate the gold signature on the toe cap and the white patent.

Allllmost a great shoe.

Nice Pics, And I like them

Should have used Silver Lining instead of Gold

Definitely copping a pair for the collection! I'm sure a lot of people will change their mind when they come out.

I like these kicks. They have a nice touch to them, something different. I already have a subtle XX3s (black/red) now I'd like to have something a bit moreinteresting.

I like these better than the all-stars..... Hope it is an easy pick-up.....

yeah I am not feeling the gold and the white midsole..like others have commented.

I think it is an easy pass for me. Which is good for others...more opps to get em if you like em.

they´re really hot imo!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

And another reason I DEFINITELY won't be coppin.. the II/XXI pack comes out in April.. same month these are set to release.. these are not an instant cop IMO.. and If i had to choose between the pack and the XX3 (Which I, along with everyone else has to do)... I would go with the pack 9.9 times out of 10...

True. The black red countdown XXI is gonna blow the doors off of the XXIII, plus you get a classic OG II color. The II/XXI pack will be massively sleptupon.

There's gold on the shoe because they scored Gold on the Nike Considered scale. The underside of the tongue is Gold to symbolize this as well as signifyMichael's stamp of approval.

^^ Co-sign those are wicked sick... Total coppage fo sho gonna try to get all the colorways aside from the titanium =( maybe one day...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The underside of the tongue is Gold to symbolize this as well as signify Michael's stamp of approval.

Yeah, the standard is set rather high these days.
Not.

(That wasn't a dig at you B1LLY)

Wow, those look great IMO. Wish I had the money to cop. I'm going to just wait for the white and reds to drop.

I actually like these a tad bit.....I MIGHT cop for clearence($99.99),definantly not better then the stealths and white/reds (definate cops for me)

Originally Posted by jumpmanXX3

If I'm not mistaken, the Anthracite colorway is the colorway of the Xerox'ed copy of the first pic ever shown of the XX3s, someone correct if wrong....

Actually, I believe this is the colorway that was featured in the original black and white scanned image. Don't know if that makes you want to buythese any more or less. Congrats on your 500th post!

Back
Top Bottom