Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

hopefully the shroud just covers the laces when zipped up all the way on lows i think that would look pretty good

Mâché posted on IG. Looks sick!

Spike Lee in the red ones...

Those all star lebrons look terrible. Pink and purple for a MEN'S basketball shoe? What were nike thinking? 

Lol You think LeBron looks bad, look at Spike Lee. But then again, thats Spike. Everytime I Iook at him, I laugh, because he looks like what I vision this generation kids are going to look like when they get old. :lol:

Puffy and his kid are the only ones looking appropriate for their age.

im going ot take my pair to a seamstress and see what they think about trimming it down. if i feel confident in them ill buy another pair and let them go to work

on another note, the traction on the bottom of these is so interwoven, i can only imagine how much of a ***** it would be to keep the bottoms clean if that's your thing

Last edited:
Here's a detailed look of the black camo that came out at select retailers this weekend
I got these and the Green/Camo.  They are really good shoes and should be excellent for balling.  
smile.gif
  The Red/Camo pair is next.  

So we actually did know what the black camos looked like WAAY before release date, I posted a picture and called them the "purple greens"

So we actually did know what the black camos looked like WAAY before release date, I posted a picture and called them the "purple greens"

Odd how JB just dropped these without putting them on display, hyping them up, or anything. We just saw them on MJ's feet in Bobcats practice and whatever pictures you posted. I guess that's a real quickstrike.

Some of them like the Elephant Print look like fashionable women boots.

And not a fan of the camos except for the blue. I think the only issue with them is the color blocking, which is an issue Nike has with the Lebron X.

And Nike is getting smarter with the hype and supply/demand. The fact all three Colorways sold out is crazy. Between these and Allstar pack, they're caking. I don't know why they don't do this period. People would probably get tired though.

Last edited:
I wonder if the low top model that was posted with the sketches was the preview of the lows. It reminded me of the fantaposite a little. 

Odd how JB just dropped these without putting them on display, hyping them up, or anything. We just saw them on MJ's feet in Bobcats practice and whatever pictures you posted. I guess that's a real quickstrike.
Yeah, that was really odd. I saw them at the store and couldn't believe what I was seeing...thought that they were only dropping two colorways. They have to be a QS. I went ahead and bought a pair after trying them on...very comfortable and light. I can tell these are going be amazing ball shoes. Tucked in for casual wear with shorts doesn't look bad at all either. Will buy the red and blue camos when they drop.

Anyone know if there any left in Black/Volt size 13? see the Green Camos are still left in 14 and other sizes on FL.

If Not I hope they restock them :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom