Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

laugh.gif

they are really light weight-wise and arent too loud. the night of the shroud is the real killer. would take them to get them permanent fold
laugh.gif
ima grab em. jus waitn for $ to go down. unless eastbay gets a good color in sz11 so i can use my gc. didnt expect blk/grn sell out that fast either.

i tried to get a size 11 in the black but guess i was too late.

oh wel my green camos will be in tomorrow thanks to overnight shipping from ndc

The reds and black and neons will be copped...never thought i'd like a new jordan...But these are fire with jeans.

Damn I'm feeling the wood and black/red colorways. Filing them under "might cop". Those prices though....:smh:

i cant imagine the difficulty of coming up with the design for the xx9 now. jordan will have to keep up the blank canvas approach if they want to allow so much creativitely from colorway to colorway. i imagine the transition from XX8 to XX9 will be similar to the transition of Kobe 7 to Kobe 8.

I legitimately cannot believe these shoes sold out.

Not because they're ugly, because I've been on of the people saying they were dope since the first pics surfaced.

But because they're $250. I just don't get it.

I legitimately cannot believe these shoes sold out.

Not because they're ugly, because I've been on of the people saying they were dope since the first pics surfaced.

But because they're $250. I just don't get it.

the initial release and limited quantities built the hype. now the first time they're available again people think "i better get em before they're sold out"

Y r these 250? I hope it isnt the carbon fiber. They look good unzipped and folded but they are zipped all the way up it look like something you wear with a wet suit. 

Do u guys think the bottoms will yellow on the black/volts? Got caught in the rain in mine today. Smh

Last edited:
I just got my pair from finishline.com. I ordered Saturday, they shipped yesterday afternoon and they just got here. Well done, Finish Line.

Will future colorways be as limited as the last release or will they produce more units since they saw these can sell?

Yeah sucks when that happens. Did they look ok after the rain? Got rain once on my XVIII black/blue, pretty much ruined them
Shockingly they looked fine after rain. Keep in mind they only got hit for like 5 mins(from class to my dorm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom