Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

a few days before their scheduled release, the black camos were removed from the release calendars on footlocker.com and nike.com. it was also announced on twitter they would not be releasing on 2/16. stores were told to send them back. some stores sold them anyway.

I cant believe these are sold out on NDC,FINISHLINE, AND FOOTLOCKER 
sick.gif

Just got my pair yesterday, easy pick up in DC still, really loving this green skin on these too. Can't wait to ball in them

for 250 they should

and actually it is NOT a case of sole separation but the thin rubber like toe cap is just weak when the area is being torn/stepped on.
The shroud material below actually is attached to the sole with a strong glue.
Nightwing2323 mentioned that actually.
It's rather an optical thing and as long you dont press on it, the minor surface damage is not that visible.

^^^^ nvm. I had eb set to retroes. I was wondering how 1 would have it not the other. My bad. Those sizes on eb fl fa. Do it.

I really like the feel of this shoe. It's like your foot is having sex with the shoe. One of the most comfortable basketball shoes ever. Infinitely better than last year's lebron elites.

They're most comparable to the glove but with those the cover didn't affect support level so much. With these the shroud makes everything tighter.

Don't like the black stealths I got and still waiting for my green pair to arrive. Some upcoming colorways look really interesting. 

Some good reviews, some bad, some recalls as well, hmmm, I think I'll wait a lil longer before I get a pair if at all.

and actually it is NOT a case of sole separation but the thin rubber like toe cap is just weak when the area is being torn/stepped on.
The shroud material below actually is attached to the sole with a strong glue.
Nightwing2323 mentioned that actually.
It's rather an optical thing and as long you dont press on it, the minor surface damage is not that visible.
you shouldn't have to settle for "not that big a deal" or "not that visible" when the price point is borderline insane at 250 dollars. this shoe is crap let's face it

I can't believe this shoe sold out! I scooped up a pair of the black/neon, but i'm on the fence if I will keep them. I like them, but i'm having some cognitive dissonance on if I want to spend $250 on some shoes, when that loot can be spent elsewhere

a few days before their scheduled release, the black camos were removed from the release calendars on footlocker.com and nike.com. it was also announced on twitter they would not be releasing on 2/16. stores were told to send them back. some stores sold them anyway.

Exactly. There isn't any recall because there is anything "wrong" with them as people are speculating.

Exactly. There isn't any recall because there is anything "wrong" with them as people are speculating.
Just talked to the HOH district manager. He was there training a new manager and I asked about the black camo. They were pulled from shelves because Jordan brand changed the release date on them. They dont want too many colorways out at once and hope the Night Vision and Volt sell first before they introduce new colors. The black camos will be released again soon they just havent received word of when...So i guess I'll wait until they put it back on the shelves. Smart move by JB, making the selection limited and hoping people buy certain colors first before releasing a new one.

Westbrook PEs are great.  The best colorways so far have been the solid black upper pairs.  Not crazy about the camo options or the elephant or bamboo.  I like to wear my back/ green like Westbrook does with the fold near the top below the jumpman on the bootie.  

Anybody else notice the words on the toe box of west brooks pe? What does it say?

And have they announced the xx8 days winners yet?

i think it says "happy b-day mom"

im thinking of using some acetone to rub off the 23 on the inside of the collar...not a fan of it

people that are laughing at people buying a "recalled" shoe for $250 dont realize that nike has a 2 yr warranty on their products.

if the sole separates then they get a voucher or a replacement pair for free.

win/win situation.

Back
Top Bottom