Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

The repeated dress shoe influence on the last 2 Air Jordans is interesting. 2012 I wasn't too excited about because I don't like brogues.

XX8 though, I liked from the outset in no small part because I've always liked dress boots and the connection instantly clicked, from the silhouette to the zip which gives you that clean upper.

To everybody hating on the XX8, is it because it's different or do you also think those boots are hideous too?

Yea thts why u bought a 250 SOCK JORDAN HAS NO HISTORY IN AT ALL
verse the retros where they have a line in sneaker history , retros symbolize Jordan's accomplishments as they where designed for the best Player , where these Jordan has never even worn on the court , I wear retros yea I don't ball if I did I wouldn't wear a goofy looking sock tht touches my knees wtf it's ugly with no creativity in it at all
The og jordans were designed for the best player, the retros are designed to maximize profit.If you want to make that argument, the originals he wore are nothing like the current crap retros that come out every month.

Damn, dudes gain confidence just from hooping in Retros? Jordan really is god....

Exactly. I don't see how he is going to come in here bashing people for wanting the newest technology because they think it makes them play better and turn right around to say wearing 14 gives him confidence. ***** please.

I guess having the newest technology doesn't matter. I might go back to my Motorola V60 and dump my iphone since they both make calls.

Stupid argument. This shoe is made to be the highest performance shoe on the market. Just because Jordan didnt wear them doesn't mean **** to me. I got them to play in them and rotate between my Kobe8 and Lebron X. They all feel damn good, and they all feel MUCH better than some 14s.

But I guess impressing other men by posting pictures of your candy cane 14s gives you that on court swag. This dude probably on instagram posting pics of bred XI trying to flex. Do you!

Last edited:
Picked these up today, my only pickup from all the 2013 ASG releases. Went with my true size and they fit perfect. The cushioning is certainly a high point, the zoom is much more "springiner" than your typical zoom setup. I am worried about the durability of these, especially hearing that our country got only 30 pairs in, there aren't too many to replace. Overall I really like these and have really warmed up to this model!
Theses Jays is ugly
sick.gif
!!! If a ***** step to me wearin these, ain't no way he gettin da number 
roll.gif
!!! I stick wit the retro all day
pimp.gif
!!

Theses Jays is ugly
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
!!
You do you but this is my money and i'll spend it however I choose to. 
pimp.gif

Not trying to sound like a JB apologist here, but whether it be a car, a cell phone, a computer, or anything else, it doesn't hurt to see and try the product yourself first before coming to immediate conclusions. 

Theses Jays is ugly
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
!!
If you are using a guys shoes as basis on whether or not he's getting the number doesn't say as much about him as it does about you.  It's like a decent, respectful guy approaches you and introduces himself and you look down at his feet and say "Oh no" but a disrespectful cat walks up to you saying "Hey ma, whats up?" and you give him the # because he has on retro J's.  
roll.gif

If you are using a guys shoes as basis on whether or not he's getting the number doesn't say as much about him as it does about you.  It's like a decent, respectful guy approaches you and introduces himself and you look down at his feet and say "Oh no" but a disrespectful cat walks up to you saying "Hey ma, whats up?" and you give him the # because he has on retro J's.  
roll.gif
lol **** it was funny these are clown shoes she's right she have the right to not approve of someones style what about girls who say the same thing about a guy with his pants hanging all off his ***

Tried on a pair of the black camo pair today, I asked for the green but they only had black camo in my size...

Comfy as a mug I will say but the shroud felt so cheap I was shocked... With that being said I want a pair to ball in so I will prolly cop the red camo on the 16th.

lol **** it was funny these are clown shoes she's right she have the right to not approve of someones style what about girls who say the same thing about a guy with his pants hanging all off his ***
You are right.  She can choose to give here # to whomever she wants.  I'm just saying it's a little shallow.  The sagging pants thing is totally different though.  Who can respect a guy with a size 32 waist wearing pants that are a size 38 with a belt tied around his thighs?!  
roll.gif
 Believe me I see cats dressing like this on a daily basis and now they are wearing skinny jeans the same way!  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I wouldn't talk to guy wearin these because these have no style, meanin he has no style or swag
nerd.gif
. If he's cute, and just came from the gym wearin these, maybe lls
wink.gif
. These look cheaply made, can't be wit a dude wearin cheap shoes
mean.gif

since when is zoom air the 'newest' technology?
some of you dudes try so hard to justify buying this shoe >D
just say you like the shoe..

23isback.com has red blue and yellow camo dropping on the 2nd. Had a problem with my black stealths so I ended up having to grab black camo bcuz they sold out of stealth. But maybe I should have waited

Back
Top Bottom