Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Wore my green thermals for the first time to the gym tonight. They held up well and broke in nicely on the treadmill before i hit the weights. They really dont look as weird as youd think zipped up all the way if you are wearing some high socks with them.

Broke just about every neck in there too.

anyone see these? fakes already everywhere. i feel bad for the guy that paid for these
mean.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Its amazing that people don't care to do research. The seller made out like a bandit.

The lite versions looks pretty dope. I think we won't find the 28's in the outlets this year, JB making limited amount and they been selling out. This hasn't happened for a long time with the newer Jordan's coming out (after the 23's).

looks like many are ready to pay well above $250 when they hit ID

hope you like the avail colors !

for a shoe that is takin a beating here, they still SELLING OUT EVERYWHERE

and not many on ebay

someone likes them !

and not many on ebay
someone likes them !

Don't believe the hype; jb is obviously limiting these.

Wow?! Super fake! Can tell from a mile away. The chick who paid $320 to get her man "those exclusive j's" is gonna be hurt when her man gives her the
sick.gif
face when he opens the box.

No offense ladies :tongue:
way fake....the seperate bags for the shoes is so cheap its see through HAHA

I sort of saw it coming that those real camo looking lites werent for the tournament and were actually a release/possible release. with all the hypebeast eating up crazy/stupid colorways these days i think they thought yall would like the lites even more than the mids "thermal camo"

and not many on ebay
someone likes them !
FALSE

you crazy, especially since you arent everywhere, but all of the footlockers that ive been to that received these still have a fsr with the exception of Fairlane (because its a HOH, the only one in MI in fact so it gets crazy traffic)

FALSE?

referring to the major online outlets

ebay count appears low to me 

i'm not everywhere but comment based on others here stating they couldn't find 

CRAZY ? sometimes ......

and not many on ebay
someone likes them !
FALSE

you crazy, especially since you arent everywhere, but all of the footlockers that ive been to that received these still have a fsr with the exception of Fairlane (because its a HOH, the only one in MI in fact so it gets crazy traffic)
Must be nice, if those footlockers put them all online most pairs would sell out within a day.

Last edited:
and not many on ebay
someone likes them !
FALSE

Must be nice, if those footlockers put them all online most pairs would sell out within a day.
well yea, its not like they have 50 pairs of each size fam, its the usual one size 13, like two 12s, two 11s, 4 10s, etc.

not to mention this is only the first wave and theyre still sitting more than likely at most places that arent big metropolitan areas

if anyone is looking, HOH and FA in serramonte have the red and blue pairs in most sizes right now

After wearing these a couple weeks I've completely gone 180 on what I thought of these. Materials is garbage. Only worn indoors and the shroud has small tears from playing in them. It seems like if someone just looked at them wrong, it got torn. They are just not worth the price tag, no way in hell. Still feels ridiculously light and comfortable, I hate to say it but its still the best shoe I've balled in but damn they have terrible materials. The bootie starts to feel more and more like a rag than a sock too. Just flimsy, everything about the upper on this shoe. 

After wearing these a couple weeks I've completely gone 180 on what I thought of these. Materials is garbage. Only worn indoors and the shroud has small tears from playing in them. It seems like if someone just looked at them wrong, it got torn. They are just not worth the price tag, no way in hell. Still feels ridiculously light and comfortable, I hate to say it but its still the best shoe I've balled in but damn they have terrible materials. The bootie starts to feel more and more like a rag than a sock too. Just flimsy, everything about the upper on this shoe. 

Damn that's disappointing. It seems like all of Nike's bball shoes are lasting about 2 months if you play ball regularly.

exactly what i thought... a cheap upper with bootie designed just like 2012 lite or other older shoes, and less material to it, which makes it fall appart easier. but they sold because of a gimmick that ppl seem to have bit hard on. this is literally one of Nike's most ULTIMATE rip offs to date.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom