Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'm feeling this colorway that carbon fiber shroud is a little easier on the eyes compared to some of those camo prints.

These were on display in Houston during ASG weekend to but the lighting was poor. Also the display pair had a clear sole while those have a white sole.

Hopefully these can be added to the XX8 collection.  My wife is going to kill me.  
roll.gif

the regular season is over and they still haven't announced anything about NikeID.  I don't think its happening.  Too late to start hyping some shoes when the nba season is almost finished...

go back a page or two.
Not that tiny scuff. I wanna see pics if the shroud torn and zipper busted on the nba court.
im beginning to think you guys are trolling seriously

how can you think its a scuff?

theres clearly separation, the glue is in shreds. . . . . .

maybe if dude wouldve put his finger in the gap between the shoe and where the midsole attaches, then you guys would see its not a scuff

thats not a scuff tho, and he didnt call it a scuff

thats outright separation
actually those are my friend's pair bought from US nike store, his bro picked up for him and didn't check it before shipping it to china and when he open the box that thing happen :smh: still DS though and havent step on court

Last edited:
thats not a scuff tho, and he didnt call it a scuff

thats outright separation
actually those are my friend's pair bought from US nike store, his bro picked up for him and didn't check it before shipping it to china and when he open the box that thing happen
mean.gif
still DS though and havent step on court
Can you settle this once and for all since it's your friend's pair? Is it a Scuff or a Separation? 

I love NT...

Can you settle this once and for all since it's your friend's pair? Is it a Scuff or a Separation? 

I love NT...
... its not just this one kids shoe. There are pics and storys all over this thread about it. Just because you dont see it on this page doesnt mean its not 1/2/3/4/9/10 pages back.

I love NT...
it's scuff. he will still use it on court or maybe flip it for money seems everyone here thirsty for black green colorway AJ xx8 :rolleyes

I love NT...
... its not just this one kids shoe. There are pics and storys all over this thread about it. Just because you dont see it on this page doesnt mean its not 1/2/3/4/9/10 pages back.
Read the previous bickering between Squirtle and the other dude. Squirtle was wrong. It's a scuff, not a separation. 

go back a page or two.
Not that tiny scuff. I wanna see pics if the shroud torn and zipper busted on the nba court.
im beginning to think you guys are trolling seriously

how can you think its a scuff?

theres clearly separation, the glue is in shreds. . . . . .

maybe if dude wouldve put his finger in the gap between the shoe and where the midsole attaches, then you guys would see its not a scuff

I love NT...
it's scuff. he will still use it on court or maybe flip it for money seems everyone here thirsty for black green colorway AJ xx8
eyes.gif
Squirtle is good at being wrong.

alright alright, it looks like separation, i will get my eyes checked

since its a scuff, none of what i said applies, theres no need to trip

I saw some talk of the black volt colorway still being in a store or two a few pages back. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Not surprised these are releasing, but it says April 20th. I didn't see anything about these releasing last weekend.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear/555109-011?idx=67&cid=555109-011

Didn't think this would be the next colorway

Air Jordan XX8
Photo Blue/White-Black
555109-402
05/11/13
$250

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear/555109-402?idx=24&cid=555109-402

Air Jordan XX8
White/Black-Photo-Blue
555109-117
05/11/13
$250

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear/555109-402?idx=24&cid=555109-117

Last edited:
Just waitin' on the "lites."  Although I wasn't really feeling the camo colorways in pics.

Give me some solid colorways in those lites and I'm sold...

I want to see more of the Montrose Christian pair. It's crazy that they don't show either of the JB Classics release dates either. I have no idea what's going on with the way JB is handling this shoe. Give me an ID option or just drop the right PE versions....Brooklyn or Bulls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom