Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

damn...im n luv wit dew xx8's blue camo so far super clean....sporty look and a casual look.....jordan 11's,4's, and xx8 are dopest jordands of all time gotta cop the carbon fibers

Finally got confirmation of the upcoming colorways. Definitely not feeling the Montrose colorway. Will happily scoop up the Westbrook's instead. Going to be pissed if the carbon are not an online nikestore.com release. Still keeping fingers crossed that the JBC PEs will drop eventually...

man, scuff straight from the box is just as bad as sole separation after balling.

anyways, back to regular programming. the white pair are the nicest so far. i'd like the black shrouds more if they had those hole patterns in them. i'll probably wait till november, when i'll be visiting the states (hawaii) to finally see a pair in person.

Doesn't look like my HOH is getting them.  It's kinda strange considering they got every colorway that has released so far.  Maybe they'll be added to the list. 
ohwell.gif

only place in the bay releasing these on saturday is valley fair? cmon jb, what are u thinking?

oh well, money saved

just saw those days of flight 17s from earlier in the thread got hocked on ebay. cant believe people are willing drop THOUSANDS for a sneaker

I'm starting to doubt this weekend's release is limited. My niketown is getting both colorways and they have not carried any of the previous colorways. Seems strange they would get these if it truly is a limited release.

Does Westbrook's own paris have his logo? The pictures I've seen out there for the OKC colorways being released don't seem to show his logo. Techinically not a PE then if you ask me.

They need to release the Wallace and Rip City colorways, complete with logos. It's about time Jordan Brand dropped some PEs, even if it ends up being limited. As long as its not HoH NYC limited like back when HoH first opened up, I can live with it.

Wonder why they are pushing westbrook Instead of Blake? I mean yeah blake flops in all but he's what a 3 time starting all star with tons of commercials he's way more popular than Westbrook.

Some of these prices are crazy, I understand the 1 of 1's but 10K plus for every pair on ebay. And of course the XI's are the most expensive at 15K

most ive ever paid for shoes thus far in my years of collecting is

900 for samples
1000 for pes
700 for ogs
375ish for retros

but this new wave of prices is crazy

900 for samples
1000 for pes
700 for ogs
375ish for retros

And what makes you want to spend this much? Is it really worth it that much? 

900 for samples

1000 for pes

700 for ogs

375ish for retros

And what makes you want to spend this much? Is it really worth it that much? 
thats collector status bro, the same way i would think it stupid for someone to buy a musket when we have newer more efficient weaponry, they just want to collect it, it means something more than just its function

thats collector status bro, the same way i would think it stupid for someone to buy a musket when we have newer more efficient weaponry, they just want to collect it, it means something more than just its function

I saw a ducking article about a college girl who found a rare Nintendo Game at the Good Will, and it turned out to be worth $38,000 on the collector market. And we wouldn't be posting on this message board if we only cared about function. And lord knows I wouldn't be waking up early to stand in a stupid line like an ape or west coasters wouldn't be setting their alarm clocks at 5 a.m. On Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom