Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

heard that all this date shuffling is because 5/31 is the end of the JB fiscal year

that is the reason for all the drops coming up on 5/25, they want to end with big numbers  $$$$$  !

and on that note,  the XX8s were moved/saved until 6/1 and 6/8 to ensure a great start for their 1st QTR of new fiscal year

somebody was thinking ..... 

heard that all this date shuffling is because 5/31 is the end of the JB fiscal year

that is the reason for all the drops coming up on 5/25, they want to end with big numbers  $$$$$  !

and on that note,  the XX8s were moved/saved until 6/1 and 6/8 to ensure a great start for their 1st QTR of new fiscal year

somebody was thinking ..... 
nice, gonna pick up the "why not" XX8 if i strike out on the restock (which might happen
mean.gif
).

idk if i'll wear it but it'll be more of a collector type shoe for me
laugh.gif

wanting them and FINDING  them, 2 diff things

no where to be found on eastbay or finishline release lists

here we go again .....happy hunting

Did anyone else have an issue with the shoes coming apart by the pods? My sons started to separate by the pods after he wore them about 4 times.

Did anyone else have an issue with the shoes coming apart by the pods? My sons started to separate by the pods after he wore them about 4 times.

Mines came apart also. Call nike they will give you a voucher for the shoes cost. But sucks cuz it's all sold out

What do you guys think of this shoe?

I really love the XX8, and I am looking for another pair but it's really hard to find one in a decent price. Plus it released in a very limited amount here in Canada :smh: Anyway, I came across the superfly 2 hoping that it has the unlocked zoom on it, the silhouette looks similar to the XX8. Hopefully it performs nearly as good as the XX8 as I am planning to get it if I can't secure another pair of XX8.

Back
Top Bottom