Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

^Yeah

Tempted to get the oak hills. I like the black sole and bootie but the wavy design not so much. I'll either get those or hold off for the white leather hardwoods. Would be an easier decision if I knew when/if the hardwoods release.

Decided to hold off on the oak hills. I love the black sole but the upper just doesn't do it for me. 

What would look great with these is a black/red simple colorway, kind of like the XII or XIII, mostly black with hints of red. That would look solid

The irony that there are finally JBC colorways that people would actually buy for once and that is the time they don't release them.

2012 have gone down to $59 at some outlet. I wonder if XX8 can ever be that cheap a year from now. Would be nice to scoop one up for that price.

Man.....my 28s have outsole damage on both forefoot area where the zoom air units are. I only wore them 20 times and even not for balling.
Tinker....u really suck. The outsole and midsole is too thin and cannot last long :frown: so far the 2011 and 2012 are much more durable.

Man.....my 28s have outsole damage on both forefoot area where the zoom air units are. I only wore them 20 times and even not for balling.
Tinker....u really suck. The outsole and midsole is too thin and cannot last long :frown: so far the 2011 and 2012 are much more durable.

The few times I wore mine I was worried about this...made sure not to drag my feet. :lol:
outsole probably made only for indoor courts.
maybe if Nike/Jordan brand released a version with a XDR outsole. that would probably work.

Jordan XX9 with inter-changeable outsoles. :lol:
retail: $400

2012 have gone down to $59 at some outlet. I wonder if XX8 can ever be that cheap a year from now. Would be nice to scoop one up for that price.

Don't think so, this has to be the most limited Jordan release ever. Pretty much all releases have been limited and they haven't had any sizes over 14 available at retail

One more week. Cant wait!

I hope westbrook gets traded to a team with nicer colors. Orange and blue is not a good looking colorway. Would have been much better if they stayed in Seattle and the colors would have green, yellow, white

Back
Top Bottom