Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

It has more to do with bums getting rapid refunds at the end of february than mjs birthday but believe what you want
just works out that way
it appears to me that JB has finally figured out how to market their signature shoe.

Makes ZERO sense to start selling the new Jordan in February All Star break when the season starts in October.

I remember the original XIII dropped on 10/31/97 - the same day the season kicked off. If JB is going to wait until February for the All Star Break (which in reality the real reason is because that's when their demographic start cashing in their early tax refunds and pretends to live ghetto fabulous for a few weeks), then they need to pick back up on marketing the shoe again at the start of the next season and until the new one drops in February.

Unlike how previous Jordans were marketed, I believe we will continue to see worn by Westbrook next season and new colorways to drop more frequently once the 2013/14 season starts.

i actually agree with you
i remember when the OG 13's where released at the start of the season also
i believe the first colorway was the white/black

my question is will next years marquee jordan shoe be released at the start of this years season or your making a guess ?

Last edited:
i actually agree with you
i remember when the OG 13's where released at the start of the season also
i believe the first colorway was the white/black

my question is will next years marquee jordan shoe be released at the start of this years season or your making a guess ?

No the XX9 will release in February just like the previous models, but what Im saying is I believe they will pick back up with more frequent colorways for the xx8 once the season starts.

New xx8 se photo
nthat.gif

has anyone seen the "JOKER" colorway at outlets still? I did a product locate with Nike but they don't see any avaiable in their system at this time. Just wondering since a lot of people had said they were sitting

got my white westbrooks today

was concerned about size of perfs but not too big at all

go fully zipped so diff color booties not an issue

great shoe !

The stock locate option is a joke, it varies by region.....I've been trying to find blue /yellow camos

Last edited:
Waiting for the lakers to drop.

I really  like this formidable foes marketing. It's so    much  better than that horrible six rings they had a few years ago.

I'd like the sonics to be a green shroud with a translucent yellow sole and yellow bootie. The jazz I want to see a purple shroud with a white bootie and sole. Hopefully the purple doesn't look too gay

the only cw that i would really go after is the blue camo cw. the shroud and the bootie of the shoe look really nice unlike the red camos with that bright orange bootie 

the only cw that i would really go after is the blue camo cw. the shroud and the bootie of the shoe look really nice unlike the red camos with that bright orange bootie 
green camos are pretty fresh though.

I'm really annoyed with how the XX8s have been handled. A few colorways drop once every couple of months and we only get a two weeks heads up. The best balling shoe of the year and this is how they treat it? The lebrons and kobes have a new hypebeast colorway releasing every few weeks, they get notice months in advance and they are generally much easier to get unless it's a limited colorway. 

I'm really annoyed with how the XX8s have been handled. A few colorways drop once every couple of months and we only get a two weeks heads up. The best balling shoe of the year and this is how they treat it? The lebrons and kobes have a new hypebeast colorway releasing every few weeks, they get notice months in advance and they are generally much easier to get unless it's a limited colorway. 

Fully agree.and i must say i only like the plain colorways likete black/electric greens and the carbon/crimsons.

Looks like they gave up on them early, but they now are incorporating the concept into the se's and the melo 11 which look identical. I wouldn't be suprised if the flight plate and unlocked zoom is used untill it's run to the ground.

On a side note its funny how people say the zoom is insane but honestly I've felt the same about the shoes in the early 2000's seems like everything now is stiff and you see something similar to that and its groundbreaking lol

Ill give jb props I was not a fan of the shroud, but in all honestly it has grown on me and am trying to stockpile these.

I wondered what happened to those other cws that we saw like the hardwoods and bamboo pairs. I wouldn't mind JB releasing more cws with that JBC print on the shoe

some cws are starting to show up at outlets. at least the outlets by me. and nightwing said that there are some near him. so if you are looking for some on a 50 dollar discount go check out your local nike outlet store. im still hoping that the ones in the outlets receive a further discount but that probably won't happen. 

some cws are starting to show up at outlets. at least the outlets by me. and nightwing said that there are some near him. so if you are looking for some on a 50 dollar discount go check out your local nike outlet store. im still hoping that the ones in the outlets receive a further discount but that probably won't happen. 
Nice! I'll stop by a Nike outlet soon. Hopefully an even bigger discount will be placed on them! 
laugh.gif

What colorways did you see at the outlets?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom