Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I got the jokers today in an 11.5 which is my normal size and theres a little room in the toe box but if i would have sized up there would be too much room in the toebox. The double elite socks may give you width sizing issues

Everyones feet is different i say get them if they don't fit then just flip them you can deff get your money back on ebay
Never though about that. The thing is, I've never sold a pair of shoes though. Not really sure if I want to do that. Thanks!
laugh.gif
 I think it's clear that these still run large. Thanks!
I know Wrenthem had size 13s for 160 if you wanna just order them from there
I just called. They said they didn't have it anymore. 
tired.gif

Thanks though! I'm still on the hunt.

Jordan XX8 "White Perf"

Seattle Premium Outlets -- Nike Factory Store 

(360) 716-3120

Product Code: 555109-117

Size 8 & 14

Price: 174.99 +20% until Wednesday (Which is about $153 including tax)

Jordan XX8 "Joker"

Nike Factory Store -- Arundel Mills

(410) 379-1587

Product Code: 584832-001

Size 12

Price: $199.99 +20% off until Saturday

Jordan XX8 "White Perf"
Seattle Premium Outlets -- Nike Factory Store 
(360) 716-3120
Product Code: 555109-117
Size 8 & 14
Price: 174.99 +20% until Wednesday (Which is about $153 including tax)

Jordan XX8 "Joker"
Nike Factory Store -- Arundel Mills
(410) 379-1587
Product Code: 584832-001
Size 12
Price: $199.99 +20% off until Saturday

thanks for the info bro...I'm going to call tomorrow

^^^Thanks as well. Does that mean they'll be available for that price Wednesday as well, or sale is final today?

Hi guys. I need your help please!

I found some XX8's at a store in another state for $100 under retail. I have them on hold, but the problem is that they are a size too big (I wear a 13 and they have a 14.) I didn't have the opportunity to try these out in stores. I have big legs and calves. I want to wear double-layer Elite socks to compensate a bit for the size difference. 

With all that stated, do you think that picking these up is a good or bad idea? I want these for hoopin' purposes.

Help! Thanks!

Hey man, I also wear a 13. When these came out I went to NikeTown to try them on and they only had a size 14 so I tried those. For me personally, the 14 was a little to big (esp to ball in). I only wear 1 pair of socks though. Hope that helps.

^^^Thanks as well. Does that mean they'll be available for that price Wednesday as well, or sale is final today?
Yes, they will be available at that price Wednesday, but that's only if they still have them in stock.
Hey man, I also wear a 13. When these came out I went to NikeTown to try them on and they only had a size 14 so I tried those. For me personally, the 14 was a little to big (esp to ball in). I only wear 1 pair of socks though. Hope that helps.
Cool. I'll look around for a 13 instead, but I'm not sure if I want the Jokers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, they will be available at that price Wednesday, but that's only if they still have them in stock.

Cool. I'll look around for a 13 instead, but I'm not sure if I want the Jokers. Thanks!
Good looks man, hoping they have a 10.5 tomorrow still

Anyone mind posting a pic of green camo UPC want to legit check mine, or anyone have pointers as what's off on replicas?

Thanks for the posting regarding the "Jokers" being on sale at the Factory Stores in CA. I picked up a pair of Jokers (last pair in my size) on the last day of the sale (today). I wanted to ask if anyone has seen the Blue Camos at any of the outlets/factory stores. I would love to get that color as well. Thanks again for posting the information.

^^^

re: blue camos...i've been calling special orders about once a week for a while now trying to find some, and they haven't listed any in stock. if/when i find any, will post.

Appreciate all the info playas!
Checking my local outlets today and will give a report.
Hopefully my outlets have my size.

Thanks for the posting regarding the "Jokers" being on sale at the Factory Stores in CA. I picked up a pair of Jokers (last pair in my size) on the last day of the sale (today). I wanted to ask if anyone has seen the Blue Camos at any of the outlets/factory stores. I would love to get that color as well. Thanks again for posting the information.

Damn nice...im still looking for my size 8

The nike factory in CA with the Jokers are not honoring the 20% over the phone. I just tried to order a sz 11.5(which they had) but said they would not do the 20% bc they said it was in store only. I would like to get them but not at$199.99

The nike factory in CA with the Jokers are not honoring the 20% over the phone. I just tried to order a sz 11.5(which they had) but said they would not do the 20% bc they said it was in store only. I would like to get them but not at$199.99

what store are you calling? The ones that I called were honoring the 20% off...they just didn't have the Jokers in my size

no sniff of next action of any kind by JB ??

mean.gif

no RD or CW info .....

someone needs to lose their job !

mad.gif

Last edited:
just grabbed DTRT off finishline

don't like the green but have been going fully zipped 

so not an issue

i have now passed and then gone back

for these and the white westbrooks

just don't trust that many more good CWs coming ?

hope i'm wrong

but got to get my size when i can

Back
Top Bottom